106

Chapter 106 Ye Shaoyangs cousin

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Why are you here again! It's endless, right?"

Ye Shaoyang's brother-in-law and sister-in-law's family came over after hearing the news. Also coming with them were other relatives of the Ye family who lived nearby.

Everyone glared at the two couples while asking them the same questions.

On the last night of staying home, everyone originally wanted to express their feelings for each other, but they never thought that Ye Shaoyang's first cousin and sister-in-law were so dishonest, causing them to lose the opportunity to feel their own feelings.

"Misunderstanding, it's all misunderstanding." Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin helped his wife up, the smile on his face was uglier than crying.

They didn't have much time left, but his wife still had to waste all the little time on Ye Shaoyang. This made Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin regret for the first time his previous indulging in his wife's overt and covert ways.

"Let's find a way now, let's find a way now." While supporting his wife who was badly beaten, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin nodded and bowed to everyone with a bitter mouth.

He didn't know what else he could think of, but he still had his parents to rely on.

After leaving Ye Shaoyang, his father had already taken his wife to find the relatives and friends of the old couple.

Except for Ye Shaoyang's family, whenever they could talk, they all shamelessly asked for help.

Originally, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was also going to ask for relatives and friends. If his wife hadn't insisted on coming to Ye Shaoyang to make trouble, he would have definitely gone to find those who had a good relationship with him at this time.

Of course, none of the people who are still close to him are named Ye, and none of them are his mother's relatives or his aunt's parents-in-law.

All he can ask for are a few of his classmates or colleagues.

Dragging his wife, who was still struggling, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin hurriedly left the door of Ye Shaoyang's house.

Ye Shaoyang thanked the relatives who came over, and then helped Grandma Ye back to his home.

Xiao Liang was worried and asked Chen Hailong to stay and take care of Ye Shaoyang. She and Qiu Liangyu, as chefs, returned to their temporary destination with Mo Xiaohan, Zhen Zhi and others.

Everyone worked together to prepare dinner, and Xiao Liang asked Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu to deliver dinner to Ye Shaoyang and the others.

When the two went to Ye's house, Ye Shaoyang was walking slowly back and forth with his parents and grandmother.

This is the place where Ye Shaoyang's parents got married, had children, and grew old. It is also the place where Ye Shaoyang spent nearly twenty years. It is also the place where Grandma Ye originally thought she would spend her remaining years in peace.

Now that we have to give up here completely, the four members of their family feel uncomfortable.

Only Chen Hailong, who looked like an uncle and was sitting in the yard blowing the breeze, looked as heartless as ever.

"Sea Dragon."

"Oh, you are here? Are you here to deliver food?" Hearing Qiu Liangyu calling him, Chen Hailong immediately jumped up from the rocking chair, "What have you done? Are there any fried chicken legs that I like to eat?"

"Yes, if you say you want to eat it, your sister Liang will fry it for you right away."

Qiu Liangyu didn't know where Chen Hailong fell in Xiao Liang's eyes. Anyway, this girl had been very indulgent to him since she met Chen Hailong.

Of course, Xiao Liang also indulged other people in their small group, including Qiu Liangyu.

"Thank you for your hard work." Ye Shaoyang came over from the backyard after hearing the sound, smiled and nodded slightly towards Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu.

Qiu Liangyu smiled and shook her head, "Are Grandma Ye, Uncle Ye, and Aunt Ye all okay?"

As a person who also loves his family very much, Qiu Liangyu knows all too well the pain of having to leave.

"I will slowly think about it in the future." Ye Shaoyang said this, which means that he has not thought about it yet.

Qiu Liangyu sighed.

It was useless for anyone to persuade them about this kind of thing. The three old people could only rely on the power of time to slowly let go.

The two handed the delivered meals to Ye Shaoyang and Chen Hailong, and then immediately returned to their temporary stay.

This time, no one took the lead. He waited until the two of them came back before Xiao Liang asked everyone to use their chopsticks.

After having a nice meal, everyone went to wash up and rest early.

Of course, those who should keep vigil should still keep vigil as usual.

1. No words at all at night.

Early the next morning, Xiao Liang and the others packed up all the supplies for the team.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng brought their family members to Xiao Liang and the others.

The old people from these two families will follow Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang in the future. Naturally, they are now members of Ye Shaoyang's team.

They had been living in the same place before, because that was their home where they had lived for many years.

After leaving this city in the future, these two families will no longer stay with the local survivor team.

As for the relatives of these two families, after these people learned about the Yiying system in Ye Shaoyang's team, they had no interest in joining them.

Compared with Ye Shaoyang's team, which has strict discipline and semi-military management, they still prefer the more humane team they originally belonged to.

Although Xiao Liang was not optimistic about a team like theirs that was built on kinship relationships, they obviously did not yet understand the significance and role of strict discipline in ensuring the continued existence of a team.

"Second brother, my cousin asked me to come over and tell you that everyone has packed up and is ready to go."

Two-quarters of an hour after Ye Shaoyang and the others came over to make an appointment, Ye Shaoyang's younger cousin, who was only fifteen years old, came over.

She came to send a message to the top leader of their team, Grandma Ye's maternal nephew.

"I understand." Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards her, and then asked the little girl, "Are you coming with us, or are you going back to be with your parents?"

"With you!" The little girl smiled with crooked eyebrows, "I have already made an agreement with my parents, and I will follow you from now on."

Ye Shaoyang touched his little cousin's head.

His brother-in-law and aunt had only given birth to such a daughter in their lives. The couple loved the child as much as their eyes, but when it was time to educate her and let her grow up, his brother-in-law and aunt once again He didn't choose to continue to shelter her under his wings just because he felt sorry for his child.

There is no need to talk about things before the end of the world. After all, most of the knowledge that children learned at that time will no longer be applicable after the end of the world.

He only said that after the end of the world, because he knew that it would be more difficult for a woman to survive in this lawless world, his brother-in-law and aunt took great pains to train their daughters after the end of the world.