40

Chapter 40 Wake them up

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Okay, then Xiaohan, just protect Sister Qiu."

Xiao Liang felt that anyway, with him, Chen Hailong, Zhen Zhitong, and Ye Shaoyang rushing ahead, the danger Wang Xufeng would face was not great. With his current level of escape, Wang Xufeng should still be able to do it if he just wanted to ensure his own safety. of.

Wang Xufeng suddenly became happy - he was finally no longer a regular member of the back-breaking duo!

"Boss!"

Seeing Ye Shaoyang and the others, Chen Hailong immediately stretched out his long legs and ran towards Ye Shaoyang's direction.

"They have all lined up. Even those with limited mobility, I have people carry them to the left corner."

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly to him, "Thank you for your hard work."

Chen Hailong narrowed his eyes with a smile, turned around, and shouted to the noisy crowd, "Quiet! Everyone be quiet!"

Most of the survivors who relied on them immediately became quiet, but a small number of them became even louder because of the appearance of Ye Shaoyang and the others.

They were accusing Chen Hailong and Chen Hailong's brothers with Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng. The more Chen Hailong asked them to keep quiet, the more they wanted to shout.

"I'll go talk to them." Wang Xufeng frowned and raised his feet to communicate with his old acquaintances.

"No need to bother, let me wake them up."

Xiao Liang didn't want to waste her time on these ungrateful white-eyed wolves. She raised her right hand and a sky-covering water curtain suddenly appeared above the heads of the noisy survivors.

There was a splash, and cold water was poured down on the head of the bag. The so-called "high-level intellectuals" who were still yelling at the top of their voices suddenly shivered.

The temperature is already very low now. If they hadn't brought thick winter clothes from their homes to keep out the cold, and if Ye Shaoyang and the others hadn't provided these people with three meals a day on time, where would these people be now? The spirit leader is yelling here.

If Xiao Liang has the energy to make a fuss, he means that he has not suffered enough and suffered not enough.

If they don't give them a lesson, they really think that they have high academic qualifications and can dictate the situation in this team.

Indeed, Ye Shaoyang was just a poor soldier before the end of the world, she, Xiao Liang, was just a junior at a not-so-reputable university, and Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu were just little-known self-employed people.

Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong were even worse. They had not attended school for several years due to family reasons.

At least Mo Xiaohan could still depend on his grandparents in his hometown in the countryside, but Chen Hailong could only live on the streets and earn a living by showing off for those doing business.

In the eyes of Wang Xufeng's acquaintances, these two people were firmly at the bottom of the food chain.

However, in their opinion, these two people, who only deserve to live in misery and misery, enjoy much higher treatment, status, and rights in Ye Shaoyang's team than those who think highly of themselves. Intellectuals, which makes it difficult for these people to feel at ease.

Therefore, even if Chen Hailong gives them food every day, they still don't like Chen Hailong at all.

It's not that these people can't see the situation clearly, they just have wishful thinking and refuse to accept their fate.

They want to be like Wang Xufeng and become a powerful manager in Ye Shaoyang's team easily.

Of course, if they could kick Ye Shaoyang out of the captain's position, they would definitely be happier.

However, no one in Ye Shaoyang's team had the intention to help them pry Ye Shaoyang's corner.

They couldn't find anyone who could take advantage of them, so they had to take a roundabout route and secretly plan to get rid of Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan, who in their opinion were the least suitable managers.

They thought they were keeping things secret, but they didn't know that Xiao Liang, a reborn person who had seen all the ugly sides of human nature, had actually seen through their little plan from some small details.

This is why Xiao Liang was not polite to them at all, and even "wake up" them with cold water on a cold day.

"Sister Liang is mighty!" Chen Hailong gave a thumbs up to Xiao Liang, and then handed the loudspeaker to Wang Xufeng, who was responsible for reading out the first rules of the safety zone.

Wang Xufeng's lips twitched, but this did not prevent him from getting down to business.

Clearing his throat, Wang Xufeng moved the loudspeaker to his mouth, "The main purpose of calling everyone to a meeting today is to announce three things to you."

"First, our team will conduct a member selection in front of everyone present. All those who pass the selection can join our team and become our official members. In addition, we will also start from Among the family members of the official members, a few support staff are selected to be responsible for doing some chores within their capabilities."

"Second, we have formulated a safe zone management system and points exchange system. We ask everyone to abide by it in the future. If you refuse to abide by it, we will no longer provide them with the minimum food supply. In serious cases, we will take appropriate measures. Dispose of it. I will announce the specific rules later."

"Third, for those people who have enjoyed special treatment before, that is, the daily food and water quota exceeds the minimum limit. For those of you who eat more and drink more, we will convert it into points and record them in the book. When will you put this part into the record? Points still go up, when will we resume your minimum food supply again.

Before Wang Xufeng finished speaking, less than half of the people present had changed their expressions.

"What do they want to do? They have already given us something, and they want us to spit it out again. They are going too far!"

"That's right. Fortunately, I thought they were kind-hearted before. It turns out that they have already dug a hole for us to jump into!"

"Then it depends on whether we are that stupid! Didn't they say before that the things were given to us for free? Now they want us to pay back with points. If we go back on our word, it's okay even if we don't agree, right?"

"It's not enough for us to just disagree. In order to prevent them from going back on their word in the future, we have to fight for more rights for ourselves."

When it comes to the struggle for power, these people suddenly become so hot that they temporarily forget about the fact that they had just been doused with cold water.

They endured the biting coldness all over their bodies and gathered together to discuss how to gain more benefits and power for themselves.

It's a pity that Xiao Liang and the others have no intention of giving these people this opportunity.

Before a few people could open their mouths and discuss the matter with them, Wang Xufeng, as the temporary external spokesperson of their team, had already loudly read out the safe zone management system and points exchange system.

The safety zone management system they formulated not only included requirements for the survivors, but also provided penalties for those who violated the regulations.