44

Chapter 44 Infighting

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

With his mind spinning, Xiao Liang pointed the tip of the awl at the middle-aged woman's mother-in-law again.

The old lady immediately dodged away with a speed that was completely inappropriate for her age. While dodging, she screamed "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She was obviously frightened by Xiao Liang's harshness. .

As soon as these two people escaped, the middle-aged woman was suddenly left with only her fat son.

Xiao Liang did not continue to scare others this time. She flipped her wrist and pierced the left eye of the middle-aged woman on the ground with the awl.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh-"

The middle-aged woman was already panicking the moment her husband and mother-in-law ran away. Now that she discovered that Xiao Liang was so vicious that he wanted to blind her eyes, the middle-aged woman's psychological defense suddenly collapsed.

Her scream was even more miserable than that of her mother-in-law. The most important thing was that she actually rolled on the spot and was directly out of Xiao Liang's attack range.

Xiao Liang's awl was stuck on the ground. Before she could pull it out and continue "chasing" herself, the middle-aged woman jumped up quickly and ran quickly away from Xiao Liang.

Xiao Liang clicked his tongue twice, "What did I say? I guarantee that the acupuncture will cure the disease."

Everyone: No, what you should call "Cone" has not arrived yet, and the "disease" has been cured.

The middle-aged man's face was ashen.

In fact, if it were placed before the end of the world, middle-aged men might not dare to take a gamble. Xiao Liang would be scrupulous about gambling, and Xiao Liang was just scaring them.

But after experiencing an incident where he was almost beaten to death while fighting for food, the middle-aged man no longer dared to gamble on the bottom line in others' hearts.

He was afraid, afraid that Xiao Liang would really pierce his throat with that long awl, and then send him away with a "miss".

The middle-aged man was sure that as long as Xiao Liang killed him, Ye Shaoyang and others would definitely kill his parents, wife and son.

They will not abandon Xiao Liang because of this, and certainly will not leave any hidden dangers for themselves.

This is a completely different world than before.

There is no moment like this moment that makes the middle-aged man deeply realize that the end of the world is still coming.

He looked bitterly at those so-called "companions" who had made trouble with him before, but now they all chose to protect themselves wisely.

Xiao Liang's lips curled up slightly.

That's right, there's going to be internal fighting.

If they didn't fight, how could she have any reason to kick out the remaining guys as well?

Her old acquaintance from her previous life, Meng Changyi, was now in their team.

This guy was a subordinate of Wang Xufeng before the end of the world. He was thirteen or fourteen years older than Wang Xufeng, but his position was two levels lower than Wang Xufeng's.

More than ten days after the end of the world came, he, like other colleagues of Wang Xufeng, came to Wang Xufeng with his family in tow.

Seeing that he had many contacts before the end of the world, Wang Xufeng was ready to take them in.