25

Chapter 25 Encountering Mo Xiaohan by chance (Qing Le will add more)

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

With Chen Hailong proactively guiding everyone, Xiao Liang simply shrank to the end of the team, muttering with Qiu Liangyu about what kind of clothes and jewelry they should take back later.

The two of them were chattering happily, but Chen Hailong in front of them was unexpectedly bumped into and let out an "ouch".

The person who bumped into him was a thin, light-skinned young girl. This girl was relatively ordinary-looking. She was the kind of girl who could be thrown into a crowd and you wouldn't be able to find her out again.

She has short black hair that reaches her ears, and wears black sneakers and sportswear. Her small eyes are cold and calm, and her plain face has no expression at all, making it impossible to tell what she is thinking. Unhappy or happy.

"Are you okay?" Chen Hailong, who was tall and tall, was hit by this girl, but he was knocked backwards one after another. In the end, it was this poor girl who accidentally hit someone.

Chen Hailong was not the kind of person who would make a fuss over someone else's minor mistakes. Seeing that the girl was unstable and might fall directly, Chen Hailong hurriedly took a few steps forward and grabbed the girl's right arm. .

It's a pity that this girl didn't seem to appreciate it very much. She silently withdrew her right arm, and then left without saying a word.

"Hey -" Chen Hailong couldn't stop the person, he scratched his head, "Why do I feel like this girl doesn't like me very much?"

Xiao Liang, on the other hand, stared at the girl who had walked away with his round black eyes and a look of surprise on his face.

Qiu Liangyu noticed Xiao Liang's undisguised expression of surprise and asked Xiao Liang, "Do you know that girl?"

"I know." Xiao Liang did know this girl, but she didn't have any impression of her.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, this girl, like Qiu Liangyu, was the evolver that Liu Haoyu wanted to win over no matter what.

It's just that this girl is much more difficult to deal with than Qiu Liangyu. Qiu Liangyu died innocently and tragically, but this girl turned around and made Liu Haoyu cry for his father and mother.

This girl is even more unreasonable than Zhen Zhitong.

Although Zhen Zhitong also has the attribute of being taciturn, in fact his character is still very good.

He is easy to get along with, reasonable and very smart, with a kind of generosity and wisdom that sees things through without telling them.

If Zhen Zhitong is a broad-minded wise man, then this girl is undoubtedly a lone wolf that is extremely difficult to tame.

She is extremely taciturn. When someone talks to her, she can look at you expressionlessly, which gives you great dignity. If you expect her to respond with words, you will definitely feel desperate.

But for such a person, she awakened extremely powerful earth powers.

In the last few years of the last days, Xiao Liang had never seen anyone with earth-type powers who was more powerful than this girl.

This is why Liu Haoyu wants to pull this girl into his team.

"Sister Liang, do you know this girl?" Chen Hailong walked to Xiao Liang with a depressed look on his face, "Why is she like this? It's okay if she bumps into someone and doesn't apologize. I helped her kindly, but she still responded so well. Ignoring it."

Xiao Liang spread his hands towards him, "I do know this girl, but unfortunately, she doesn't know me at all. And my understanding of this girl is limited to her strange personality and powerful abilities."

Chen Hailong became interested immediately after hearing this, "Oh? Do you know what kind of power that girl has awakened?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "What she awakened is the earth power. The earth power will be very useful in the future. Whether it is building roads and bridges, or sealing doors and windows, earth power is indispensable."

Ye Shaoyang understood the implication of Xiao Liang's words and asked Xiao Liang, "Do you want to invite this girl to join our team? Do you know where she is?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "Although it is very difficult, I want to try it."

Ye Shaoyang thought about the girl's weird temperament and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

The corners of Xiao Liang's lips rose, "Then I'll go after her. Can you four be responsible for collecting the supplies?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled and nodded slightly, "Then you should be more careful."

Xiao Liang waved to them, then picked up his suitcase and went after Mo Xiaohan.

Mo Xiaohan is withdrawn and her origins are a mystery. In Xiao Liang's previous life, Mo Xiaohan was widely noticed because of her supernatural abilities. I don't know how many people wanted to invite her to join their team, but unfortunately none of them could. Reach the goal.

Xiao Liang was pleasantly surprised to meet Mo Xiaohan early this time, but she was also very unsure - given how withdrawn Mo Xiaohan was, she didn't know if she could convince him to join the team.

While recalling the things he had heard about Mo Xiaohan in his previous life, Xiao Liang carried his suitcase and walked towards Mo Xiaohan's destination.

Yes, she knew where Mo Xiaohan was going.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Liu Haoyu was one of the first people in D City to take the initiative and actively recruit talents for his own use.

He saw Qiu Liangyu's superpower by accident, but Mo Xiaohan's superpower was something he noticed in the process of deliberately discovering talents.

After noticing Mo Xiaohan's level of superpowers, Liu Haoyu immediately became interested in Mo Xiaohan.

It's just that Mo Xiaohan is far more difficult to deal with than Liu Haoyu imagined. This girl's withdrawn temperament is simply outrageous. Not only does she not like to communicate with others, she also always avoids places where other people are active.

Liu Haoyu thought about showing his sincerity at first, but was Mo Xiaohan a girl who could give others a chance to show their sincerity?

Liu Haoyu had just set up his stance, but Mo Xiaohan quickly disappeared, leaving Liu Haoyu no chance to make any effective efforts.

As soon as this happened more often, Liu Haoyu's limited patience would naturally be exhausted.

Liu Haoyu, who had lost his patience, immediately revealed his true colors. In addition, his cousin also couldn't stand anger. Both brothers and sisters felt that Mo Xiaohan was "wanting to drink as a punishment for not eating the toast."

They spent a lot of manpower and material resources tracking Mo Xiaohan, not to mention, they finally dug out Mo Xiaohan's lair.

It was only then that Xiao Liang heard the name Mo Xiaohan for the first time from someone else.

Relying on her own strength, this girl easily hid Liu Haoyu and the more than 20 people Liu Haoyu brought with them on a wall next to a community park, and she couldn't even dig them out.

Mo Xiaohan became famous in one battle. From then on, no other team dared to blatantly bully Mo Xiaohan with a small number of people.

Unable to take tough measures and unable to communicate effectively with him, Mo Xiaohan relied on his tyrannical strength and withdrawn personality to become an extremely rare lone ranger in the post-apocalyptic world.