74

Chapter 74: Start a small stove

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Because of the natural barrier of the school wall, Ye Shaoyang and the others did not have to fight the mutant beasts at close range.

They only need to stay on the wall, and then shoot at the mutant beasts from a high position.

Compared with them, other survivor teams were slightly worse off.

However, they also had buildings as support. The mutant beasts that surrounded them could not do anything to the survivors just because of the overwhelming number of beasts.

Instead, the survivors clung to the windows and doorways, slowly killing the mutated beasts one by one.

Xiao Liang relied on his agility to quickly sneak around the town and found that there was no team that he couldn't handle. The girl then killed the mutated beasts while slowly moving towards where her team was. That school is close.

Since there were four to five hundred mutant beasts, Xiao Liang's battle lasted for more than two hours.

By the time the remaining mutated beasts finally retreated with unwillingness and fear, Xiao Liang and the others were already so tired that their hands and feet were weak and dripping with sweat.

The injured were taken to a safe place by their teammates to have their wounds bandaged, while the uninjured continued to remain vigilant, lest the mutated beasts entangle more of their companions, and kill them suddenly when they were relaxed.

"Come on, come on, let's have something to eat."

Returning to school against the herd of mutated beasts, Xiao Liang caught a glimpse of his team members. When he saw them sitting on the ground, breathing heavily, Xiao Liang immediately went over, holding a large shopping bag, and began to give them to everyone. Distribute food to replenish energy.

Qiu Liangyu, who was busy treating the wounds of two team members, turned back and glanced at Xiao Liang who looked like a butterfly in flowers, "Are you injured?"

"No, not even a layer of oily skin has been scratched." Xiao Liang said "I'm so proud" on his face. Unfortunately, the lights were dim and everyone could not clearly see the girl's arrogant face.

After distributing all the chocolates in the bag, Xiao Liang carried several bags of pumpkin hand-torn bags and walked over to Ye Shaoyang and the others, "Here, here are some for you, eat some to fill your stomach."

After she left, Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong got up when they heard the noise. They helped Ye Shaoyang and the others fight the mutated beasts for two and a half hours. Their stomachs were already growling with hunger.

The pumpkin shredded bag that Xiao Liang brought was eaten by everyone in a short time.

"If we open a small stove in such an obvious way, will others have any objections?" Qiu Liangyu had already eaten the bread, and only then did Qiu Liangyu remember to worry about the impact.

Xiao Liang held the last piece of bread in his mouth and said vaguely, "You didn't think about worrying about this until everyone left. Besides, didn't I give them chocolate?"

Qiu Liangyu patted her arm and said, "Don't pretend to be confused because you understand."

Xiao Liang chewed, chewed, and swallowed the piece of bread in his mouth, "First of all, I took out these things, right? They are not the team's public resources, right?"

"Secondly, my points are the first in the team, right? Even if they are the team's public resources, then as long as I make up the corresponding points, there will be no problem, right?"

Qiu Liangyu's expression was rather difficult to describe. She punched Xiao Liang's arm and said, "Don't tell me that you don't know what it means to be unpopular."

"That's just right. I'm just trying to fish out those unpopular things."

"My own things, I want to give it to whom I don't want to give it to, who I want to give it to, and who I don't want to give it to, isn't this all my freedom?"

"If anyone has an opinion, it proves that he has no distinction between right and wrong, is greedy, and is not worthy of being our companion."

Xiao Liang looked confident and upright, and Qiu Liangyu looked really speechless.

She advised Xiao Liang, "Sometimes you have to learn to pretend to be confused. How many people in this world can really distinguish right from wrong and convince others with reason?"

"Most people only care about profit. If you don't let them take advantage, they will feel that they have suffered a loss."

"If you keep doing this, I don't know how many people will complain about you over time."

It's hard for Xiao Liang to say, what she wants is for others to complain about her.

She has not forgotten that she also has a small goal of stabilizing hatred.

For those who are ungrateful and only know how to be greedy, you just cut out your heart and feed it to them. While they are eating, they will probably slap the table, despising your heart for not being delicious enough. Sometimes he felt a bloody smell.

You are usually very nice to this kind of person, but if one day something happens to you that does not go as he wants, then he will definitely hold a secret grudge against you because of this incident.

Xiao Liang could not guarantee that the leadership of their team, including Ye Shaoyang, could always satisfy everyone in the team.

Instead of feeding the white-eyed wolf for a long time, only to be bitten and stabbed by the white-eyed wolf in the end, she might as well observe everyone's temperament from the beginning through small things.

For those who only look at what others give them but never think about what they have given, even if they have no chance to kick them out of the team, she will never let them have the opportunity to become management.

"If you have complaints, just complain. It's like I'm afraid that others will complain about me."

Xiao Liang pointed at himself, and said to Qiu Liangyu, half jokingly and half seriously: "With my ability, even if they have complaints, they have to keep it in their stomachs. Whoever dares to bite the nose and face If you make trouble with me unreasonably, I guarantee that he will regret his impulsiveness and greed."

Qiu Liangyu was still waiting to persuade her, but Ye Shaoyang suddenly raised his hand to stop her, "Xiao Liang is right, they can choose to take or not take what we are willing to give, but they must not covet what we are not willing to give. "

"The team has team rules, and it is inevitable that there will be distance between people. Even if we all live in the same team, we still have to respect other people's personal wishes, rather than justly carving things up in the name of teammates. Someone elses personal property.

"Xiao Liang doesn't owe any of us. She has made enough contributions to our team. Everyone in our team counts, and no one has the right to find fault with her."

After all, their lives were given to them by others. For two consecutive winters, they survived by eating food provided by others and drinking water made by others.

"If someone is dissatisfied with Xiao Liang because she gave us bread but gave herself chocolate, or because she adopted Xiao Wen's siblings but did not adopt her own children or relatives, then such people are not worthy of living in our team. "

Ye Shaoyang stood firm, and Zhen Zhitong and Chen Hailong also clearly expressed their support for Xiao Liang.

Mo Xiaohan was not interested in these complicated things. She only said one sentence to Xiao Liang, "I want to drink milk."

Obviously, this is someone who has no psychological burden for running a small stove.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.