108

Chapter 108 Xiao Liangs ability

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

While Chen Hailong and the others were concentrating on dealing with the mutated beasts in front of the car, Xiao Liang was already busy taking off.

She no longer fought hand-to-hand with the mutated beast, but with a thought, she summoned countless thin needle-shaped water droplets.

These thin needles made of water shuttle back and forth on both sides of the road. When they encounter a mutant beast that has run to the edge of the road, these water needles will immediately pierce the vital parts of the mutant beast's body.

With the defense net created by Xiao Liang, it will be much easier for other survivors in the net to protect themselves or their companions.

They only need to kill the few that slip through the net, and their car can continue on its journey.

It was only then that they realized that not all evolvers were of the same level.

Yes, in the hometowns of Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, there are also people who have awakened different types of powers, but their level of powers is really far from Xiao Liang's.

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law, who was crowded in the same car with her mother-in-law, finally became frightened because of the strength shown by Xiao Liang.

After she was dragged back by her husband yesterday, she originally wanted to continue making a fuss, but she was beaten by her angry husband.

That was the first time Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin hit someone, but he used all his strength.

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was immediately confused by her husband, but what really made her calm down was what her husband said to her, "If you don't want to live with me, you can get out now." The child thought If you want it, just take it away. If you dont want it, I wont force you.

Ye Shaoyang's uncle and aunt were not at home at that time, and she couldn't even find anyone who was soft-hearted and easy to handle.

As a result, she rarely became honest.

Of course she didn't want to go back to her parents' home. Her parents' family had already had a lot of dissatisfaction with her since the last greenhouse incident. Now she had directly broken her promise. If she went back, her parents' family would probably kick her out of the house.

Besides, she usually treats her sister-in-law's nose rather than her nose and eyes rather than her eyes. If she really returns to her parents' home, her sister-in-law will have to make trouble from morning to night every day. , I have to drive her out of her parents home.

Her brother is not as cruel as her husband. If her sister-in-law really wants to take the child back to her parents' home, then her brother will definitely be the first to compromise.

Knowing that she had no way out, Ye Shaoyang's concubine still dared to challenge her husband.

She endured all the injuries and stayed at home to take care of her children. Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, like his own parents, begged his grandparents and asked others if they had parking spaces.

What they don't know is that Ye Shaoyang has actually asked Wang Xufeng to help him say hello. Several local survivor teams, on the premise that Uncle Ye Shaoyang and his family are willing to pay a certain price, don't mind squeezing out some seats for this extra person. of more than two hundred people.

Just like Ye Shaoyang and the others did not fill up all the cars in the team, these groups of survivors who were preparing to move from their hometowns also prepared many spare cars.

So Ye Shaoyang's uncle's family quickly found a team that could help them solve the travel problem of the more than 200 survivors.

But the problem is, its impossible for these teams to work for nothing, right?

They didn't ask if they wanted more. When several teams were put together, the things they wanted to take away happened to be what Ye Shaoyang's hall sister-in-law had collected from others.

In this regard, they also said that they reluctantly helped them because of their long-term friendship. Otherwise, they would not be willing to bring a group of outsiders along with them just with this little thing as payment.

Hearing her husband say that not only did her family owe a lot of favors to others, but all the things she finally got back had been divided up by those teams, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was furious to death.

After working with her for so long, all the benefits were taken away by others in the end?

She was unwilling to do so, and as soon as her temper arose, she wanted to go find those people in those teams to cause trouble.

Fortunately, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was really scared this time. As soon as this woman showed signs of wanting to cause trouble, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin had already slapped her in the face.

After working with his parents for four or five hours, he was not only so tired that his bones ached, but he also became thirsty and hungry because he talked too much and walked too much.

Originally, a person's mood would inevitably be affected when he was tired, hungry, or thirsty. As a result, his wife not only didn't have a nice word to say, but also returned to her old ways and continued to behave like a monster. It was strange that he could not be angry.

After a slap in the face, and then a scolding at the top of his voice, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin went to find something to eat and drink on his own.

After eating and drinking, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin told his wife about the arrangements for his wife and daughter, "Tomorrow you take your children and your mother's family to your cousin's team, and he will arrange three cars for you. .

If this happened in the past, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law would have slammed the table. She and her daughter, plus the five members of her mother's family, there were seven of them.

For seven people plus the luggage and belongings of their two families, how can three cars accommodate them?

And its also important to say, What about you? Arent you going to sit with us?

"I'm sitting with my parents." Speaking of this Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, he looked irritated, "The three of us together only have one car to sit in. What else are you dissatisfied with?"

You must know that when Ye Shaoyang's uncle and his family moved out, Ye Shaoyang's parents gave his uncle and his wife a lot of things, especially cotton-padded clothes and quilts, which must be taken with them.

It was just an ordinary car, and the three of them were not driving the car. The space for them to put things was really small. Because of this, his parents were already mentally prepared to have a bunch of things under their feet and on their legs.

But even so, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law finally gave her daughter to her mother-in-law.

It's so troublesome to take care of children, especially when you can only sit in the car and drive. If the children are unhappy, they will definitely cry. When the time comes, the driver will not stop the car specifically for the children. Think about Ye Shaoyang's lobby sister-in-law. I find it very troublesome.

In addition, if the child follows her, she has to take care of the child's eating and drinking. Now that she is penniless, she does not need to worry about what the child eats every day.

As for the extra things Ye Shaoyang had that she couldn't put down, she didn't dislike them at all.

Under the guise of "helping with it", before Ye Shaoyang's aunt could react, someone had already taken away a bag of clothes belonging to Ye Shaoyang's aunt.