120

Chapter 120 Making a Decision

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Ye Shaoyang recalled the land he had walked through before, and then chose a large area between two mountains away from S City as their foothold for a long time in the future.

There is a large greenhouse here, as well as a large self-built building.

With this large greenhouse, they no longer have to worry about food for the ordinary survivors in their team within a few years.

And that large self-built building closely connected to the greenhouse can be used as a temporary residence for everyone in their team.

In addition, Ye Shaoyang also allocated a larger piece of land to his team's name. This land was originally fertile farmland belonging to this village. After the end of the world, this farmland will be like most farmland in the world. , was completely abandoned.

Ye Shaoyang planned to use this original farmland and now wasteland to build houses, factories, or other planting bases.

Ye Shaoyang thought that since they had planned to build their own strong fortress here, it was necessary for them to make things as perfect as possible.

Cleaning up mutant beasts and improving the problem of low terrain are certainly urgent, but this does not mean that they cannot make various plans for the future of the team at the same time.

"We can use this wasteland to build houses, factories, and planting bases. If this wasteland is used up, we can also include the hillsides next to the wasteland for use."

Pointing to the area he selected, Ye Shaoyang roughly told Xiao Liang and others about his various plans for the future safe zone.

"I plan to gradually circle all the land that belongs to us in the future, so that the safety zone of our team will be greatly improved."

He wants to build a high wall along the edge of his property. Firstly, this wall can help them resist mutant beasts and new unknown creatures to a certain extent. Secondly, this wall can also To a certain extent, they can prevent people with ulterior motives from approaching them at will.

Although all the people who will live with them in the future will be their allies or relatives, not all of the allies are people who are kind to them, and not all of the relatives are related to one of them. .

In addition, people's hearts are fickle, and no one knows when people who originally had good intentions towards them will betray them and betray them for what reason.

Instead of reacting passively when the time comes, Ye Shaoyang prefers to prepare early - Xiao Liang's long-term brainwashing of him finally made him pay more attention to the words "people's hearts are sinister".

"The only bad thing here is that we have to guard the entrance and exit between the two mountains for a long time." Ye Shaoyang pointed to the asphalt road between the two mountains, "And I don't know where this road leads. Wait. With your hands free, we have to send someone out to investigate carefully."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with having to guard the entrance and exit for a long time." In this regard, Xiao Liang and Ye Shaoyang have different opinions.

She told everyone: "Although we want to build our own safe zone here, it does not mean that we will never leave here."

"If there is an emergency one day and we have to abandon this place, we who are closest to the entrance and exit at that time will definitely be able to evacuate more quickly and conveniently than other teams that occupy the center of the valley. , which is definitely not a bad thing for us.

"In addition, we can also use the convenience of guarding entrances and exits to train our team members for a long time, so that they can increase their combat experience and maintain the vigilance they should have at all times."

So at some point, taking a loss is really equivalent to taking advantage.

Several people discussed where their team would settle down in the future, and then Ye Shaoyang took Xiao Liang and others back to the industrial park.

After returning, Xiao Liang immediately went to Qiu Liangyu to prepare dinner together, while Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng urgently called for their allies.

Everyone met in the temporary conference room of Ye Shaoyang and his team, and then Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng took turns speaking, telling their allies everything about their team's discovery of a suitable place to stay.

Among the captains who were worried about where their team would go, there were actually a few people who had wanted to go to that village. So as soon as Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng talked about it, everyone immediately started talking about it.

The most important reason why they were not optimistic about that village at first was that the village happened to be between three mountains.

After experiencing modern society, although there are no large beasts such as tigers, leopards, and black bears in the mountains, there is no doubt that there are more wild beasts, snakes, insects, rats, and ants in places with high mountains and dense forests than in cities and villages.

It is quite troublesome to clean up these things, and if you are not careful, you may leave fire for their repopulation and leave hidden dangers to human safety.

In addition, in today's world, even plants have mutated varieties. If they still live in a place surrounded by three mountains...

Everyone expressed their doubts one by one, while Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng were responsible for dispelling everyone's doubts one by one.

They provided practical solutions and expressed their willingness to play a leading role in this matter.

After listening to what Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng said, the captains suddenly felt at ease.

To be honest, in order to find a suitable long-term place to stay, they have been struggling so hard recently that they are almost bald.

Migrant households are easily squeezed out, but they are not ruthless enough to kill people and grab territory. In this case, they will not have to choose their future safe zone location among those ownerless places.

But places like this, without exception, have huge flaws of one kind or another.

If Ye Shaoyang hadn't given them another choice today, they would probably have to ask Ye Shaoyang if they wanted to move to another place collectively within a few days.

Its not that they dont want to solve problems and only want to escape from them. Its because they are so clever that they cant make a living without rice. If they stay in this industrial park with barren land and nothing to grow on the outskirts of City S for a long time, they really wont be able to change enough. material supply team.

Now with the alternative plan that Ye Shaoyang came up with, everyone suddenly felt that the fatal crisis stuck in their necks was a little further away from them.

The benefits within reach made all the captains very energetic.

Everyone said that they would send more than half of the key members of their team to actively cooperate with Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Of course, Ye Shaoyang did not take their promise completely seriously.

Except for one or two very few people, Ye Shaoyang did not believe that they would actually send half of the key members of their team.