114

Chapter 114 Return to the Industrial Park

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After that day, Ye Shaoyang's first cousin and sister-in-law finally became honest.

Although they dont know whether it was the alienation and advice from the people around them that made them realize that their situation was not good, or whether they tried to get close to Ye Shaoyangs uncle and aunt several times, but in the end they were rejected by the two and were rejected by Ye Shaoyangs team. The official team members were driven out of their own camp, and they finally realized belatedly that they had really lost their elders who had been conniving them and their only daughter.

But it is a good thing for Ye Shaoyang and the others that they can be honest.

After almost safely bringing the several teams of survivors who followed them to the industrial park where they had settled before, Ye Shaoyang no longer cared about the survivors who took the opportunity to leave his hometown.

It is worth mentioning that, in addition to his grandmother, parents, uncle, aunt's mother, and his little niece, his brother-in-law's family, sister-in-law's family, uncle's family, and his aunt's family and aunt's family, After the convoy arrived at the industrial park, he took the initiative to join his team.

Of course, some relatives of Wang Xufeng's family also officially joined Ye Shaoyang's team after arriving at the industrial park.

Before, they had no intention of joining Ye Shaoyang's team because they didn't like the rules in Ye Shaoyang's team. However, after witnessing the dangers in the outside world, the orderliness of Ye Shaoyang's team, and the fierce force value of Ye Shaoyang and others, they decided to join Ye Shaoyang's team. Gradually, I changed my original view.

They gradually realized that if they wanted to live well, they had to stay with strong people like Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Although they cannot enjoy privileges and be superior to others in Ye Shaoyang's team due to various rules in Ye Shaoyang's team, at least they don't have to worry about dying anytime and anywhere.

Even if they perform well and have strong abilities, it is not impossible for them to become official members of Ye Shaoyang's team and embark on a glorious road from then on.

Since Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang were secretly keeping an eye on things, everyone from the two families who joined their team was basically quite reasonable.

Even if there are occasionally people who are not very sensible, there will be relatively sensible people in their family who can correct their family members' biased thoughts in time.

In this way, Ye Shaoyang and the others do not need to take action themselves, and their relatives have already achieved self-management.

The two of them can be said to be quite pleased with this. With this gratification, the two of them will naturally not let these relatives suffer.

They used their points to redeem a lot of food from their team's warehouse, and then asked their parents to deliver it to their relatives' homes.

Because there are rules and order, the atmosphere in Ye Shaoyang's team has always been excellent.

Here, these ordinary survivors not only do not have to worry about their personal safety, but they can also rely on their own labor to obtain enough supplies to sustain their lives, which is very good for them.

After settling down his relatives, Ye Shaoyang immediately went to have a meeting with the captains of the teams that had previously formed alliances with them.

These people have been moving around S City during this time, and they know more about the surrounding situation and the situation in D City than Ye Shaoyang and the others.

According to them, less than half of D city is now covered by sea water, and more than half of the remaining place has become more dangerous than before they left.

Sea beasts are one aspect, and some unknown creatures on land have gradually become potential threats to humans.

No one knows where these unknown creatures came from. They only know that they are all strangely shaped. Even the most knowledgeable biologists on the earth cannot tell what species they are.

These things of unknown origin are also interested in human flesh and blood. In addition, they will also encroach on the living space of local species.

Of course, no human survivors have discovered this latter point yet.

"...Following us, other survivor teams in D City have also moved out one after another. A few days ago, we also encountered an exploration team from D City's official survivor team outside the industrial park."

"They also failed to enter S City. I heard that their captain even went to several leaders of S City's official survivor team for this matter."

"The two sides sat together and talked once, but the survivor team in City S still insisted on not accepting more foreign survivors."

"I heard from their team members that they may continue to migrate eastward after a while."

"By the way, Qi Dafei, whom Xiao Liang had dealt with before, also brought his villagers to S City to find a way out."

"When my people met him, his team was being surrounded by another large group of survivors to grab things. They rescued him, and he followed my team members directly to the industry. Ive settled here in the garden.

"..."

After talking like this, everyone shared with him all the information that Ye Shaoyang might be interested in but would not harm the interests of their own team.

Ye Shaoyang brought Xiao Liang here, and Xiao Liang brought a voice recorder with him.

With her following him, no one else has to worry about Ye Shaoyang's safety. In addition, she is quick-witted and has many clever ideas. If there is anything that requires Ye Shaoyang to make a temporary decision, Xiao Liang can also help his captain to advise him. Staff officer.

After spending a whole morning in meetings with his allies, when he finally came out of their temporary meeting room, Ye Shaoyang felt that his head was heavy because of too much information.

He and Xiao Liang returned to the community where his team was located. When they came back, Mo Xiaohan was busy tinkering with Chen Hailong to strengthen defenses, while Qiu Liangyu was working with Zhen Zhitong, Wang Xufeng, Mama Ye, and Mama Wang. With the help of the teacher, prepare something for everyone to eat for lunch.

Like Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia, Ye Shaoyang's grandmother and parents, as well as Wang Xufeng's parents, now eat with Xiao Liang and the others.

Originally, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng did not intend to do this. They felt that even if they were captain or vice-captain, there should be a boundary between public and private matters.

But Xiao Liang felt that instead of allowing others to take advantage of the situation in order to avoid trouble, they might as well directly provide three meals a day for the five elderly people of the Ye family and the Wang family.

After all, they will live with their sons in the future, whether it is Wang Xufeng or Ye Shaoyang, and the old man is by their side, so they will definitely have to eat with their parents and grandmother often.

Xiao Liang didn't want anyone to use Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng's parents as a breakthrough point against them. Xiao Liang wanted to protect Ye Shaoyang as much as possible to the best of his ability.