47

Chapter 47 Disaster from Heaven

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Xiao Liang! It's you again!"

Liu Haoming was so angry that he jumped up and down. He pointed at Xiao Liang and shouted, but Xiao Liang kept smiling and calm.

She reached out and pointed behind Liu Haoming, "Did you see? You are already surrounded."

Liu Haoming subconsciously turned around, and then he saw a small, black mass of human heads appearing behind him from nowhere or out of nowhere.

His face suddenly became very ugly, "What do you want?"

"I didn't think about it." Xiao Liang gently tapped the brick wall under his feet with a baseball bat. "It's not that you don't know that I am actually a thug. I have always been responsible for charging into battle. Do you want to negotiate? , then you have to find our Leaf Team or King Team."

Liu Haoming's mouth twitched.

This woman is so shameless. She is obviously impatient to deal with these "bullshit things", but in the end she always tries to portray herself as a good subordinate who listens to the leader.

If he hadn't heard this woman complaining to his companions with a look of disgust, he would have believed that she really kept her duty.

Taking a deep breath, Liu Haoming cursed Xiao Liang in his heart, but he still had the shamelessness to "negotiate friendly" with Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang's attitude was very good. Although he had the absolute upper hand at this time, Ye Shaoyang did not verbally humiliate Liu Haoming because of this.

Of course, he did not let Liu Haoming go easily.

Regardless of whether the weapons brought by Liu Haoming and others were good or bad, Ye Shaoyang allowed them to keep them.

These things are much more valuable than the newly dug materials that Liu Haoming wants to rob. If he hadn't been responsible for the loss first, and now he was directly made dumplings by others, Liu Haoming would definitely not agree to Ye Shaoyang's excessive request. .

The two exchanged words for about a quarter of an hour. Finally, Liu Haoming, frightened by Xiao Liang and others, left with his losers with a depressed look on his face.

There was no way, the people brought by Xiao Liang were not only more numerous, but their individual combat power was also much higher than those of Liu Haoming's men.

In addition, Ye Shaoyang and the others had already brought more than 20 people here to transport supplies. Together, the two groups of people would be able to basically ignore the possibility of Liu Haoming's victory.

If not, Liu Haoming wouldn't have given in so readily.

"You guys move slowly, I'll follow Liu Haoming and the others."

Jumping off the wall, Xiao Liang nodded slightly towards Ye Shaoyang and others, and then chased Liu Haoming and others alone in the direction they left.

"Then be careful."

This is not the first time that Xiao Liang has acted alone. With her strength, character and brains, Ye Shaoyang is very relieved to let her act alone.

"Mr. Liu, since that boy Ye Shaoyang has brought all his men here to ambush us, then his small safe zone..."

When Xiao Liang tiptoed up, one of Liu Haoming's henchmen was racking his brains to help him figure out how to deal with Ye Shaoyang and others.

"Do you think I haven't thought about taking advantage of him and prying him off? If I could do that, would those bastards still be so arrogant today?"

Liu Haoming's tone was harsh. He was full of arrogance because of Xiao Liang, and he took it out on his smart subordinate.

Since they want to get something for nothing and rely on the large number of teams they control to intercept people everywhere, how could Liu Haoming and the others not study other survivor teams in D City?

Not only did they study it, but his brother Liu Haoyu also personally led people to snatch away some weaker survivor teams.

As for the team of survivors led by Ye Shaoyang, their activity area slightly overlaps with the Liu family's team, and in their team there are also evolvers with rare powers that Liu Haoyu likes to awaken. In this way, these two Teams will inevitably face each other.

As the number one thorn in the flesh of the Liu brothers and sisters, Ye Shaoyang's team was the first to be targeted by them and wanted to intercept them. However, the Liu brothers and sisters racked their brains and tried their best, but still failed to take advantage of Ye Shaoyang and the others. A tough nut to crack.

They didn't know that Xiao Liang was a person who was lucky enough to live another life. He knew them well because he had many battles of wits and courage with their brothers and sisters in his previous life.

Unable to figure out why the other party could always see through them in advance, the Liu brothers and sisters finally attributed Xiao Liang's understanding and restraint towards them to "disasters from heaven".

Well... there is some truth in saying that. After all, it was God who gave Xiao Liang a chance to be reborn.

The flattery hit the horse's hooves, and Liu Haoming's subordinate immediately retreated behind Liu Haoming with frowning eyes.

Hearing faint sneers from around him, a gloomy look flashed in the man's eyes.

Xiao Liang, who was monitoring them through a broken wall, heard Liu Haoming's roar clearly. She half-crouched and lurked behind the broken wall, with a faint smile on her lips.

When the sky was about to darken completely, Xiao Liang strolled back to their small safe zone.

"Sister Liang!" Chen Hailong had been standing at the door of the villa looking out. When he saw Xiao Liang coming back, the boy immediately ran towards her with excitement on his face.

"It's Hai Long." Xiao Liang raised his right hand and waved at him casually as a greeting.

Chen Hailong ran up to Xiao Liang, "They didn't notice you, did they? Did that boy Liu Haoming do anything bad again?"

"No. They didn't find me, and they didn't think about how to deal with us." Xiao Liang said as he and Chen Hailong entered the two-story villa where they were staying temporarily.

Qiu Liangyu, who heard the commotion, poked her head out of the kitchen, "Hey, Xiaoliang is back? What a coincidence, I just finished cooking."

Although they hired support staff, Xiao Liang and his group were still responsible for three meals a day in turn.

This was Xiao Liang's request. Although all the support staff they hired were direct blood relatives of their official team members, Xiao Liang still did not dare to trust them wholeheartedly.

In her previous life, she had been betrayed and plotted against countless times by her so-called companions.

Although not every one of those people could plot against her, and not everyone who succeeded in plotting against her could trick her into a desperate situation, Xiao Liang still learned enough lessons from them.

In this life, Xiao Liang no longer wants to easily trust those people she has not understood deeply, nor does she want to waste her precious time testing human nature and seeing people's hearts clearly.

Helping the master chef Qiu Liangyu, who was in charge of cooking tonight, to put the food on the table, Xiao Liang took a deep breath with a happy look on his face.

Although it was just simple white rice with meat sauce and pickled pork noodles, Xiao Liang felt as happy as a god to be able to eat a mouthful of hot rice in the last days.