67

Chapter 67 Prepare for a rainy day

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Then move." Ye Shaoyang was not originally from D City. If it hadn't been for the great changes in the world a year ago that turned D City into an isolated island, Ye Shaoyang would have left here and returned to his hometown long ago.

Chen Hailong looked left and right, "Then should we prepare a few more cars?"

Wang Xufeng nodded, "An off-road vehicle that is not very picky about road conditions must be prepared. It is best to collect as much vehicle oil as possible."

Xiao Liang raised his hand, "I suggest collecting some more electric vehicles. Whether they are electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric balance cars, electric motorcycles, or electric cars, they are all very good."

"Then there are ordinary bicycles and motorcycles, as well as power banks, charging pads, batteries, batteries, lights, etc. that can be charged with solar energy."

Wang Xufeng picked up a pen and roughly wrote down what Xiao Liang mentioned in his notebook to prevent any omission.

"Food and water must also be prepared, as well as knives, sticks, firearms and ammunition, etc." Wang Xufeng said, looking up at Xiao Liang, who was best suited to prepare these things.

Xiao Liang understood, "Let me see if we can equip each of our official team members with a hot weapon and a cold weapon. I can't get any more."

It was very difficult for her to save her gold coins, and she didn't want to waste them all in one go.

Wang Xufeng asked Mo Xiaohan, Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu, "Do you have any close relatives or friends in the local area who need help from the team to take them away?"

Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu both shook their heads.

Neither of them had direct relatives, and those from the sidelines had already joined the team led by Ye Shaoyang with their friends.

As for Mo Xiaohan, as Xiao Liang expected, this girl also shook her head along with Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu.

This girl actually has a family of relatives who also live in D City, her uncle's family that Xiao Liang had met once before.

But unfortunately, the girl's uncle and aunt's family had already joined the team led by the Liu family before the heavy snowfall last year.

Given the stiff relationship between Ye Shaoyang and the Liu family, that family would certainly not be involved with Mo Xiaohan anymore.

You must know that their immediate boss is not as easy to talk to as Ye Shaoyang. If they dare to continue to have anything to do with Mo Xiaohan, the Liu family brothers and sisters will definitely get angry at them because of Mo Xiaohan, even if they are unwilling to take advantage of them.

The Lao Mo family obviously knew what the Liu siblings were like, so no one in the family mentioned their relationship with Mo Xiaohan in a tacit understanding.

Of course, this has a lot to do with the fact that they don't know that Mo Xiaohan is actually a very powerful evolver.

Otherwise, with Aunt Mo Xiaohan's love of taking advantage, she would definitely not let go of squeezing the maximum value out of Mo Xiaohan.

None of the core members of the team had relatives or friends who needed to be packed away, so Wang Xufeng suddenly felt that it was a lot easier.

He pushed up his black-rimmed glasses and said, "Then let's discuss the specific regulations for moving out."