39

Chapter 39 Gain wisdom

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Several people sat around the living room on the first floor of their two-story villa. Under the illumination of two desk lamps, we discussed each other for almost three hours. Wang Xufeng finally sorted out the ideas based on everyone's opinions. A thick set of safety zone management regulations has been formulated.

By the way, a few people also rearranged their team's rules.

With Xiao Liang, a hidden little BOSS who had been the leader of a team or even a regiment, guiding him from the side, Wang Xufeng felt like he was full of ideas. From time to time, he raised his head to discuss a few words with everyone, while holding a pen and writing He was hunkering down at his desk and writing quickly.

"There are ten team rules in total."

"Article 1, the captain is elected by the existing team members and serves for life. When the captain's position is vacant, the next captain must be elected within three months. Before the next captain is decided, the captain's authority is decided by the deputy team through negotiation. "

"Article 2: From the date the team rules are released, new members who apply to join the team must undergo a selection assessment and obtain the approval of more than two-thirds of the old members. Among them, the captain has one vote to veto the new members. .

"Article 3: The selection method for new team members shall be formulated by the captain, but it must be approved by more than half of the official team members before it can be implemented."

"Article 4: Positions within the team can be directly appointed by the captain, or they can be voted for by the regular players (the approval vote exceeds two-thirds of the total number of players). Among them, the captain has one vote of veto power over the candidates selected by voting. "

"Article 5: Team members are not allowed to harm their teammates or betray the team. Violators will be sentenced at the discretion of the execution hall."

"Article 6: The team implements a points system. Please refer to the Supplementary Rules of the Team Rules for the specific rules of the points system."

"..."

"Article 10: All matters not covered by the team rules shall be voted on by the captain and vice-team through meetings."

After reading the shorter team rules and team rules and regulations, Wang Xufeng also read the relatively long safety zone management regulations.

This regulation is mainly aimed at those survivors who do not want to be recruited into the team, but at the same time, due to various reasons, need to rely on their team to survive.

Some of these people have no connection with their team members, while others are acquaintances, friends and even relatives of Chen Hailong and others.

From the perspective of Ye Shaoyang and others, it is certainly impossible for them to keep raising these survivors in vain.

Therefore, at the beginning of the formation of the team, before Ye Shaoyang and the others brought the twenty-seven elderly, children, and injured people who were unable to protect themselves back to the villa area, Xiao Liang had already made it clear to Ye Shaoyang and the others who were the "official members" of the team. Approximate boundaries of "non-staff personnel".

In the past month, as time continued to pass and the situation continued to change, they gradually developed clearer measurement standards to distinguish between "own people" and "outsiders."