62

Chapter 62 Ignored

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"There are no signs of breaking the door or fighting. The winery owner should have transported the food and wine away by himself."

After going back and forth, Xiao Liang came to a conclusion.

Mo Xiaohan didn't care about this at all. She asked Xiao Liang, "What should we do?"

"Build a more hidden cellar. I'll put the food in the cellar."

Mo Xiaohan glanced around and selected a wine cellar in the corner of the winery.

The two went down to the wine cellar. Mo Xiaohan used his earth power to dig a rough hole next to the wine cellar.

Xiao Liang piled bags of sorghum and corn into the cellar, and then the two of them ran to the door to wait for someone.

As for the dried noodles she originally planned to bring out, which brewery wouldn't put a bunch of dried noodles, right?

"According to local conditions," she would bring out sorghum rice for everyone to eat.

The two didn't wait too long. In fact, if it weren't for giving them enough time, Zhen Zhitong and Chen Hailong could have kept Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan from waiting.

"Have you found food?" Seeing the smile on Xiao Liang's face, Zhen Zhitong cooperated with her performance tacitly.

"Well, we found a lot of corn and sorghum." Xiao Liang led them down to the wine cellar, "Here, it's behind this big wine jar."

Chen Hailong took a step forward and easily moved the wine jar aside.

"It's quite hidden." The two Si Jiawen brothers, who were unaware, thought that Chen Hailong was talking about the owner of the wine shop, but the other three people present knew clearly that Chen Hailong was talking about the tricks done by Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan.

After moving the wine jar and the stone slab between the wine jar and the cellar, Chen Hailong easily pulled out a bag of sorghum from the cellar.

The bag was a very common simple hemp bag, and each bag contained about a hundred kilograms of sorghum.

After the apocalypse, Chen Hailong, whose strength increased sharply, easily dragged the large sack containing a hundred kilograms of grain to the end of the wine cellar.

Zhen Zhitong, who was standing behind him, had no intention of concealing his space. Anyway, many people in their small safe area knew about this matter.

He patted Chen Hailong on the shoulder and said, "I'll take away some of it first. If we can't take it away, we can slowly move it outside."

When Chen Hailong heard this, he took a step back. Zhen Zhitong took a long step, lowered his head, and went directly into the cellar where the grain was stored.

After a while, Zhen Zhitong walked out with a sack of corn, "Okay, the rest can only be carried manually."

Chen Hailong rolled up his sleeves and entered the cellar with Xiao Liang.

The two of them were like little hamsters, carrying all the food in the bag into the wine cellar. Zhen Zhitong and Mo Xiaohan were responsible for moving the food from the wine cellar to the ground.

The four of them had been busy for about twenty minutes, and all the remaining food in the cellar had been moved to the ground.

Chen Hailong found some iron products with ease, and then together with Mo Xiaohan, he made two wheelbarrows out of iron and stones.