52

Chapter 52 Opening the mouth

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"No need to bother."

Jiang Wenhui waved her hand. She didn't want to be targeted by some unreasonable people for a long time in the future because of the continuous special treatment.

Of course, she was not willing to just donate supplies to the team in vain.

It's not that she doesn't have the love of her peers, it's that there are some people you just can't spoil.

Not everyone in their team is as reasonable as Li Feihu and Qi Shaoke, and Jiang Wenhui doesn't want to be sucked out of blood by some people.

"I think we might as well learn from Xiao Liang's team rules and points system. The strong work harder and get more, while the weak enjoy protection and obey management. This way, everyone will work harder in the future."

Li Feihu and Qi Shaoke looked at each other, and both felt that Jiang Wenhui's suggestion was worth considering.

Therefore, Jiang Wenhui and Qi Xiuxiu had another task - to find Xiao Liang to learn about their team rules, points exchange system and safe zone management system.

"You are finally going to be regular. This is a good thing." Xiao Liang warmly received his two friends. Not only did he cook a meal for them, but he also sought the opinions of Ye Shaoyang and others. After that, they took out all their team rules, safety zone management system, and points exchange system, and took pictures of the two of them.

Yes, take photos.

After the communication system was completely paralyzed, their mobile phones could only be used to check the time, take photos, and note notes.

Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu cooked, while Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui took photos. Both parties made progress very quickly. In less than half an hour, everyone gathered around the table to have dinner.

Due to limited ingredients, Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu only prepared a scrambled egg with fungus, a fried lean pork with onions, a stewed chicken with mushrooms, a braised pork with potatoes, plus a large pot of fragrant white rice and a large pot of seaweed and shrimp skin soup. .

There were only a few types of dishes, but they were all very generous. In addition, Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu's cooking skills were not bad, and Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui's gluttons were immediately aroused.

The two of them have never eaten serious meals since the end of the world. Nine out of ten meals usually consist of biscuits and bread, and the remaining meals are either porridge or noodles.

After hearing Xiao Liang say that they were welcome to come and eat at any time, Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui realized that Xiao Liang had hot meals at least two out of three times a day.

The two of them were extremely envious. The outspoken Jiang Wenhui held her chopsticks with an envious look on her face, "You guys are living a very comfortable life. Sure enough, in today's world, one must have the ability to live a good life."

Xiao Liang blinked at her, "That's because we have less burdens and strict rules."

Jiang Wenhui deeply agreed.

Isn't that what happened?

Look at Ye Shaoyang's team, and then look at the team they are in.

People are completely paid according to their work. Whoever contributes more and is more powerful will have more weight in their words. Unlike them, the captain and deputy team leader are the leaders at best, but they are actually the senior members of the team at worst. nanny.

It is true that they are in charge of the team's public warehouse, but everyone in the team is keeping a close eye on the items in the public warehouse.

Although none of these people have ledgers, they all know exactly what and how much is in the warehouse.

One by one, they didn't think about how to find more supplies. They just focused on the team's shared supplies, fearing that others would get even a drop of water or a grain of rice.

If no changes are made, their team will fall apart sooner or later because it is uncompetitive.

After eating and drinking, the two of them were personally escorted by Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong back to their team's temporary base.

On the way, Xiao Liang often gave Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui advice.

With rich experience in his previous life, Xiao Liang's casual ideas are more effective and reasonable than those that Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, newcomers in the apocalypse, racked their brains to come up with.

The two of them praised Xiao Liang for his clever mind and took the time to ask Xiao Liang more questions.

Xiao Liang had no secrets at all - she deliberately made friends with Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui's team, gave them food, and helped them regulate their management, all in order to establish friendly "diplomatic relations" with each other.

Xiao Liang, who has had several years of experience in surviving the apocalypse, understands better than anyone the truth that a single tree cannot support itself.

Firstly, their team has Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, and secondly, Li Feihu and Qi Shaoke, who are the captains and deputy captains, are both decent people. Working with them, Xiao Liang feels relatively at ease.

Of course, Xiao Liang did not place any hope on the personal safety and property safety of his team members on any other team of survivors in D City.

There is a saying that "to make iron, you need to be strong yourself." Rather than relying on others, Xiao Liang is more planning on how to improve the personal combat power and teamwork ability of his own team members.

She suggested that Ye Shaoyang make friends with other survivor teams in D City selectively and purposefully, just to avoid being isolated or divided by other teams.

After sending Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui back to their temporary destination, Xiao Liang did not leave immediately.

She asked Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui to take her to Li Feihu's place, "...find me some clean big buckets, and I'll leave some clean water for you."

Li Feihu was overjoyed.

There is no water superpower in their team, so water has always been a scarce resource that is as important and as precious as food to them.

After filling all the twenty 5L buckets that Li Feihu found, Xiao Liang said goodbye and left with his friend Chen Hailong.

With this water and the food they had given to Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, the team of survivors led by Li Feihu would not have to worry about dying of thirst or starvation for at least a month.

Coupled with the water and food they collected themselves, they have been able to survive this winter.

Of course, the premise is that they can resist the survivor teams who want to take advantage of them in the month or two before spring when many teams have run out of ammunition and food.

***

In a blink of an eye, it's snowing.

1. Xiao Liang had a good night's sleep. The first thing he did after opening his eyes was to run to the window and look at the snow outside.

The thick, iron-gray snow was exactly the same as she remembered.

In her previous life, also this morning, heavy snow completely covered every inch of D City.

"It's so cold!!!" Qiu Liangyu, who was only a little later than Xiao Liang, had just stretched out her arms and legs from the quilt, and she was already shivering uncontrollably - it was cold.

Hearing the movement, Xiao Liang turned around with a smile, "Yes, it's snowing heavily."

"Really?" Qiu Liangyu gritted his teeth and wrapped himself in a thick down jacket that was as long as his ankles. "Isn't it true that you have been enlightened? The accuracy is almost as good as the weather forecast before the end of the world."