107

Chapter 107 Xiao Liangs persistence

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After Ye Shaoyang came back, the two couples went directly to Ye Shaoyang and asked him to take some time to teach their cousin. They didn't expect to become a master, but at least let her have some ability to protect herself.

What surprised Ye Shaoyang was that his little cousin also had a big idea.

Her parents asked Ye Shaoyang to teach her boxing and kicking skills, but this little girl wanted to learn how to shoot as soon as she opened her mouth.

In her words, how old is she? A girl her age is petite and not very strong. If she learns boxing, when will she be able to protect herself and her parents?

Ye Shaoyang felt that her concerns were serious, so while teaching her boxing and kicking skills, he would also spend a certain amount of time teaching her how to shoot.

What he gave the little girl was a small and lightweight pistol. Of course, this pistol was undoubtedly produced by Xiao Liang.

Since then, this little girl has become Ye Shaoyang's little follower.

Sometimes when Ye Shaoyang doesn't have time, this little girl will come to Xiao Liang and the others to take classes.

Little girls who are hard-working, cheerful and lively are always popular, especially an old aunt like Qiu Liangyu who has a loving mother's heart. As soon as the little girl comes, Qiu Liangyu will circle around them in all kinds of ways.

Within a few days, this girl became the favorite of their team.

Of course, the reason why they accepted such an innocent little girl so quickly was largely due to her brother-sister relationship with Ye Shaoyang.

If she hadn't had a great relationship with Ye Shaoyang, no matter how lovable and harmless she was, Xiao Liang and the others wouldn't have gotten along with her so easily.

"Eh? Sister Xiao Liang, don't you want to take the car?" Seeing that the cars had started to start, but Xiao Liang was still standing outside the car, the little girl was suddenly surprised.

"Your sister Xiaoliang has an important mission today." Ye Shaoyang said as he started the first car driven by him.

In addition to his little cousin, those riding in the car with him today were Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong.

Chen Hailong came to protect Ye Shaoyang. This was a compromise Ye Shaoyang made to Xiao Liang out of desperation.

As the strongest number one fighter in the team, Xiao Liang must act as the main combat force to protect the ordinary people in the team when there is a serious shortage of combatants.

But if she leaves, only Mo Xiaohan will be left by Ye Shaoyang's side.

Although this girl's superpower level is only slightly lower than Xiao Liang's, and she has awakened the earth superpower that is most suitable for use as a shield, but because she has experienced very few dangers, her reaction speed is far inferior to Xiao Liang's. cold.

How could Xiao Liang be at ease if she was asked to shoulder the arduous task of protecting Ye Shaoyang alone?

So during the action meeting, Xiao Liang rarely lost his temper.

She must put Chen Hailong next to Ye Shaoyang, because Ye Shaoyang disagreed, and she even said, "Either him and Xiaohan, or me and Xiaohan, you choose."

Ye Shaoyang couldn't explain her. Although others felt that Xiao Liang was making a fuss out of a molehill, who told them to take advantage of others? Ye Shaoyang motioned for them to speak for him, but they were soon threatened by Xiao Liang's look. Living.

"I'm sorry, boss, I still want to have a good meal in the future." For the long-term welfare in the future, Chen Hailong did not obey Ye Shaoyang unconditionally for the first time.

He is like this, let alone others.

So in the end, Ye Shaoyang had no choice but to accept the bodyguard combination of Mo Xiaohan + Chen Hailong with both resignation and fun.

In the second car behind them, Zhen Zhitong took Qiu Liangyu and Grandma Ye, Father Ye and Ma in the same car.

Later, Wang Xufeng took his parents and the Si brothers and sisters in the same car.

Although the strength of the people in their car seemed low, Wang Xufeng and the Si brothers and sisters were all superpowers. If there was any emergency, they could still protect themselves.

"Ahhhhh-Sister Xiaoliang is on top of the car!!! She is jumping back and forth!!!"

Less than a minute after the motorcade started, Ye Shaoyang's little cousin Ye Shaoxuan was already screaming against the car window.

Ye Shaoyang chuckled, "She has to take care of such a huge convoy, how can she not run back and forth?"

Chen Hailong was unwilling to be lonely, "Boss, boss, how about I change with Sister Liang tomorrow? I also want to go out and have some fun."

Ye Shaoyang glanced at him sideways, "Didn't you run out of the city from time to time in the past few days? Didn't you have enough fun?"

Chen Hailong looked innocent, "A few days ago was a few days ago, and tomorrow is tomorrow. How can they be confused? Could it be that I ate a few days ago and can't eat again tomorrow? It doesn't make sense, right?"

Ye Shaoyang:......

"Then you can discuss it with her yourself."

What Ye Shaoyang was thinking was that after running fifty or sixty miles away, there wouldn't be as many mutant beasts around here. Even if the matter was handed over to Chen Hailong, Chen Hailong probably wouldn't make any big mistakes.

Before he finished speaking, Ye Shaoxuan screamed again.

"Second brother! Second brother, look!" She didn't know when she had opened the car window. At this time, the girl was pointing diagonally in front of the car, killing mutant rabbits, mutant pheasants, mutant foxes, and mutant mice one by one. . . . Xiao Liang.

I saw a flat, round transparent water ball like a Frisbee under her feet, and her body was shuttled back and forth among the not too many mutant beasts.

Every time she passed by a mutant beast, she would stab the mutant beast's vitals with a knife.

Then before the bright red blood splashed out, Xiao Liang quickly stepped on his "frisbee" and rushed to the next hunting spot.

"So handsome! This is so handsome!"

Seeing Xiao Liang charging alone among the mutant beasts, slashing one by one, the little stars in Ye Shaoxuan's eyes almost couldn't control themselves and flew to Xiao Liang's side to drown her.

Ye Shaoyang shook his head slightly with a look of helplessness - he was still a child after all, and he couldn't control his admiration when he saw a powerful person.

"Hai Long, I'll leave the front to you."

After the car drove about five kilometers, a lot of mutant beasts gradually appeared on both sides of their convoy.

Xiao Liang knew that this was an area where the mutant beasts were concentrated.

She no longer tried to take over the whole scene, but directly handed the direction of the car to Chen Hailong who was sitting on the first off-road vehicle.

Chen Hailong was already eager to try, and finally got a chance to take action. This guy immediately took out his air gun.

He opened the window next to the passenger seat, and at the same time, Mo Xiaohan also opened the window on the left side of the back seat.

The two of them shot together, and Ye Shaoyang occasionally fired a few shots. Their speed was not affected at all by the mutant beast.