64

Chapter 64: Survival from Death

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Before Qiu Liangyu could talk to the two children, Grandma Cheng suddenly exclaimed at the door, "Hey, whose kid is this? Why did he come to you?"

Xiao Liang smiled and pointed at himself, "My family. Grandma Cheng, why are you here at this time?"

Grandma Cheng didn't even bother to answer her question, "From your family? Didn't you mean..."

Your parents are both dead and you dont have any relatives.

Xiao Liang heard Grandma Cheng's unfinished thoughts. She smiled and took one of Grandma Cheng's arms. "I adopted these two. They are both good children. You should love them more in the future."

When Grandma Cheng heard this, she immediately thought of these two children. She was afraid that there were no other relatives in the family. The old lady's eyes flashed with love, and she took the two children's hands and began to ask them their names, ages, and what they like to eat.

Qiu Liangyu, who had not yet had time to respond to the two little children:...

"Come here and help me cook." Xiao Liang took Qiu Liangyu, who was completely ignored, and quietly entered the kitchen to prepare dinner.

By the time the two of them prepared four large and delicious home-cooked dishes and cooked a large pot of vegetable, diced, pork and pimple soup, Grandma Cheng had already become close to Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia.

The two children were held in Grandma Cheng's arms one by one. On the table in front of them, there were a lot of snacks that Grandma Cheng exchanged with Wang Xufeng on the spot.

Potato chips, biscuits, chocolate, braised eggs, salt-baked chicken wings, jelly, hawthorn rolls, fruit candies, pork jerky...bag after bag filled the table.

Xiao Liang's lips twitched when she saw it. She asked a few people to wash their hands and eat, and then asked Grandma Cheng again what she was doing here.

Only then did Grandma Cheng remember the business. She patted herself on the forehead and said, "Isn't it because Hu Zi wants to eat tofu? I just thought of coming to you to exchange for two pieces."

Xiao Liang: ...So you just completely threw your own grandson out of the sky?

She glanced at Wang Xufeng, who nodded slightly to her, so Xiao Liang ignored the matter.

Wang Xufeng went upstairs and came back with two more pieces of frozen tofu.

Grandma Cheng took the tofu and eagerly prepared to go back and finish cooking for her two grandsons. "You can deduct the points yourself, Xiao Wang. I have to go back and cook quickly."

After saying this, Grandma Cheng waved towards Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia with a loving look on her face, "Xiaowen and Jiajia must remember to come over and play with Grandma Cheng."

The two little ones obediently agreed, and then together with Qiu Liangyu, they sent Grandma Cheng to the door of the villa.

After watching the old lady enter the villa where she, Cheng Hu and Cheng Ying lived, Qiu Liangyu took the two little ones back to the house and closed the door.

At this time, Xiao Liang, Mo Xiaohan and others had put all the food on the dining table. Chen Hailong was holding a pair of chopsticks and secretly putting winter melon stewed fish balls into his bowl.

"Ah! My favorite is winter melon and fish balls!" Seeing this scene, Qiu Liangyu immediately rushed to the dining table in three steps and two steps at a time.

Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia were not much slower than Qiu Liangyu. They were placed between her and Mo Xiaohan by Xiao Liang, each with a spoon and a pair of chopsticks.

"What do you like to eat? Scrambled eggs with tomatoes? Stewed chicken with mushrooms? Stewed fish balls with winter melon? Do you want to eat some fried meat with pepper?"

"I want to eat. Jiajia and I are not picky eaters." Si Jiawen answered Xiao Liang's question softly while staring at the four pots of vegetables on the table.

He couldn't remember how long it had been since he and his sister had eaten a hot meal. Now that he saw such a sumptuous dinner, his greed was almost instantly aroused.

Si Jiajia was also greedy, but she was a little girl, so she was a little more reserved than her brother.

Xiao Liang smiled and gave the two little guys with short hands some fried pork with chili pepper and winter melon fish balls. "You are not picky about food, so you can pick it up yourself if you are close."

Si Jiawen hummed, and he and Si Jiajia lowered their heads to eat the fried pork with chili and winter melon fish balls in their own bowls.

Xiao Liang saw it, but didn't say anything more.

When they first arrived, it was normal for the two little guys to be embarrassed. After a while, they became familiar with their teammates, and I believe they would not be as reserved as they are now.

"By the way, Captain Ye, you can teach Xiaowen and Jiajia a little bit from now on." After everyone had dinner, Xiao Liang put away the dishes and said to Ye Shaoyang: "We don't ask them to be successful, at least let them They have some ability to protect themselves.

"You don't know that these brothers and sisters were deliberately thrown into the wilderness by that crazy woman Liu Haofang."

"If that crazy woman sees them again in the future, she will do something to them in order to eradicate the problem."

Xiao Liang heard this from Si Jiajia on their way back to the safe zone.

The supplies that Liu Haoyu originally promised to the two brothers and sisters were divided up by Liu Haofang and Liu Haofang's thugs.

What Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia didn't know was that Liu Haofang took 90% of what their parents had sacrificed their lives for.

Those who helped her with errands were only sent away by her like beggars, with a small token amount given.

In order to get back the supplies that Liu Haoyu promised to their brothers and sisters, Si Jiawen often made trouble in the safe zone. Liu Haofang thought he was annoying. At the same time, because of Si Jiawen's mother, Liu Haofang also thought he and Si Jiajia were an eyesore.

So after the snow melted, Liu Haofang began to figure out how to kill Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia.

It would definitely not work in the safe zone. After all, her brother still had to win people's hearts and maintain the stability and unity of the team.

But if she wants to take action outside the safe zone, she must first find a way to trick Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia out of the safe zone.

Liu Haofang thought about it for almost a month. During this month, those who wanted to please Liu Haofang tried many ways to trick Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia out of the safe zone.

But Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia are both very stubborn, and neither of them wants to step out of the safe zone.

Therefore, Liu Haofang always disliked her losers as useless.

Fortunately, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia didn't have much in stock. Once they finished eating and drinking the little food left by their parents, they just didn't want to leave the safe zone, and the pressure of survival would force them to make a choice.

If you don't go out, you will undoubtedly starve to death. If you are careful when going out, you might be able to survive by relying on your own caution and alertness.

With this thought in mind, Si Jiawen took Si Jiajia out of the house and joined the material search team in the safe zone.

Knowing that everyone around them was ill-intentioned towards them, the two children, who were pressed by death step by step, had to find a glimmer of hope for themselves and their only relatives in an almost hopeless situation.

Fortunately, they met Xiao Liang and others.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.