79

Chapter 79 Dilemma

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Before the end of the world, their village had an asphalt road connecting it to the outside world.

Although their asphalt road is an extremely crude road built with government money, let alone two-lane, three-lane, or four-lane, they have never even seen the vertical line in the middle of the single-lane.

Usually there are no oncoming cars on the road, and the villagers' cars are all over the road and running around casually.

Only when drivers see a car on the opposite side, their tricycles, tractors, vans, and domestic cars will move slightly to both sides of the road together with the oncoming car.

But even so, the fruits and vegetables in their village can always be transported to the outside world unimpeded.

However, after the end of the world, they no longer shipped large quantities of fruits and vegetables.

Poor road conditions is one of the reasons, but the more important reason is that the mutant beasts and survivors outside are basically enemies.

The mutant beasts want to eat people, and the survivors want to steal things. No matter which one they encounter, Qi Dafei and the others will inevitably be involved in the fight.

Considering that most of the people in the village only have a handful of energy, Qi Dafei will basically not take them out of the village.

Little by little, he led the villagers to build the village where his home was located into a small fortress, and then relied on the convenient location to protect almost all the villagers in the village.

Then whenever there is a shortage of supplies in the village, Qi Dafei will personally take people outside to make deals with other survivor teams.

During this period, they had not never encountered people who wanted to steal their supplies or even take advantage of their village. It was even more common for them to encounter mutant beasts that wanted to eat them. If Qi Dafei and others had not all awakened different types of powers, and everyone They all have a lot of strength, and they can also be ruthless and cruel. Their village is probably long gone now.

In other words, Qi Dafei and the others seem to be living a comfortable life, but danger is actually always around them.

Qi Dafei's ability to become the leader of this village has a lot to do with his being the strongest, but if he was stupid, the people in the village would definitely not obey his orders so obediently.

He stared at Xiao Liang closely, "Did you really just happen to pass by us?"

Xiao Liang didn't make it up this time. She smiled at Qi Dafei and said, "No, I came to you on purpose."

Qi Dafei's brows were condensed. At that moment, the murderous intent that erupted from his body made Chen Hailong subconsciously stop in front of Xiao Liang.

"Hai Long, don't be nervous." Xiao Liang pulled Chen Hailong behind him, "I have no intentions or ill intentions towards them. Brother Qi will not do anything to me."

Qi Dafei raised his eyebrows slightly.

He really didn't feel any malice from this girl. To be more precise, he always felt that this girl seemed to have a good impression of him.

If he wasn't very confident in his appearance and personality, Qi Dafei would have suspected that the little girl in front of him had a crush on him.

Although he didn't know where this goodwill came from, he would not attack someone who had no ill intentions towards them.

Although Qi Dafei is a rough man, and he is also a rough man with a relatively abstract appearance, he is not a vicious or unreasonable person.

"That's all I have to say. What Brother Qi chooses is his own business." Xiao Liang held Chen Hailong with one hand and handed a large suitcase to Qi Dafei with the other. "This is what I gave to the village. Uncles and brothers here, although it wont have much effect, its still good to use to scare the enemy from time to time.

After saying that, Xiao Liang took Chen Hailong back to the small mountain col.

Qi Dafei frowned and opened the suitcase that Xiao Liang finally gave to their village. Then, a neatly arranged box of grenades suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

Qi Dafei:......

Villagers:......

"What a little girl that no one can see through." Brother Hai touched his green stubble and quietly moved his toes back.

Qi Dafei glanced at him and said, "Okay, stop pretending, and quickly have someone put this thing away properly."

These seemingly exquisite but extremely dangerous things, Qi Dafei had no intention of giving one or two to just anyone.

Brother Hai touched the tip of his nose, and then walked back to Qi Dafei.

He, Qi Dafei, and two other people in the village, all four of them are veterans.

When they were in the army, none of them could make it out. Later, when they got older, they all retired one after another and returned to their hometowns. Like other villagers, they started to marry wives and have children.

They lived an ordinary life, a plain but warm life. Originally, they thought that they could live their lives in an ordinary way like countless generations of their ancestors. However, the end of the world suddenly came and broke their hearts without any warning. peaceful pastoral life.

The villagers who originally only had to work hard were forced to activate their combat skills in order to survive safely.

But even so, the people in their entire village who can really take the lead can only pick out more than twenty people.

More than twenty people seemed like a lot, but if they were used to maintain the normal operation of the entire village, these twenty people seemed to be quite few.

If not, he wouldn't be guarding the gate by himself at the entrance of the village despite being a small boss.

The reason why Qi Dafei arranged this was because their force value was relatively high, and they could do things with one person that could only be done by several, or even a dozen or dozens of other villagers.

In order to save manpower as much as possible and free up more young and middle-aged laborers to farm in the fields, Qi Dafei not only sent all the little bosses in the village to take turns guarding the village entrance, but he also went into battle himself. As long as people were in the village, he would follow everyone Take turns scheduling together.

In addition, he will also bring fruits and vegetables produced in the village every once in a while to trade with other survivor teams.

This is the most dangerous thing among all the affairs in the village, but because of this, Qi Dafei will do it himself every time.

But it was precisely because of this that he felt deeply about what Xiao Liang said.

Originally, it would be difficult enough for them to survive after the end of the world. If the situation is really as Xiao Liang said, the sea water is gradually spreading, the human living environment is gradually becoming worse, and the survivors are moving inland. If they migrate, then they will have nothing to lose in the future. Are they going to make deals with sea beasts or mutant beasts?

Thinking with his knees, Qi Dafei also knew that it was impossible. After all, those things were only interested in eating living people, and vegetables and fruits were not rare.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set