17

Chapter 17 Crooked into a small twist

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After a brief lunch, Xiao Liang and Ye Shaoyang left the open-air parking lot of the Pearl Hotel together.

They were going to search for supplies. Of course, if they met someone who needed help, Ye Shaoyang wouldn't mind helping them.

Xiao Liang was extremely satisfied that he successfully got into Ye Shaoyang's team and became a veteran member of the team.

"Team Ye, do we have a specific destination? Or can we just go to any shopping mall or supermarket that is not too dangerous?"

Before Ye Shaoyang could answer, Chen Hailong spoke with curiosity, "Sister Liang, why did you call Boss Ye Captain?"

Xiao Liang silently gave Chen Hailong thirty-two likes. This question was so timely.

She said to Chen Hailong: "Because Captain Ye is the soul of our team. Now we are just a team, so of course I will call him 'Team Ye'. When our team has more people in the future, I will change the name to him." He 'Ye Tuan' can also make it in time."

Chen Hailong touched his chin as if thinking, and looked at it with an inscrutable look on his face, "Yes, yes, Ye Captain, Ye Tuan, it sounds quite interesting."

The corners of Xiao Liang's lips raised, "Of course, you don't care who came up with it."

Chen Hailong raised his chin and said to Xiao Liang: "But I still prefer to call the boss boss. I think calling him boss is the most interesting."

"Then just keep calling me! Calling me boss not only makes you feel good, but also shows that you are close to each other. This is called killing two birds with one stone."

Chen Hailong immediately beamed, "I can't tell you are quite discerning."

Xiao Liang smiled and said nothing, but everyone else had a dark look on their faces.

In the past, Chen Hailong was the only one in their team who had an out-of-the-box temperament and wild ideas, but they were able to work together to bring him back on track.

Well now, there is another Xiao Liang. When these two people come together, no matter how tall the building is, they can make it look like a Tianjin twist.

Ye Shaoyang was obviously not used to the unrestrained behavior of his two new companions. He took the initiative to bring the topic back on track, "With so many people following, I plan to find them a relatively safe shopping mall or supermarket first. As for us, I plan to wait. They will decide based on the situation after taking it.

What Ye Shaoyang thinks is that if these people don't empty out all the shopping malls or supermarkets, then they, a small group of people, don't have to look for another location, which saves them a lot of time.

Xiao Liang had different views from Ye Shaoyang. She said to Ye Shaoyang: "Then how about you take these people to a larger shopping mall or supermarket, and I will go alone to find the remaining supplies in the small store."

Ye Shaoyang was a little surprised, "You want to act alone?"

Xiao Liang knew what he was worried about, and she said to Ye Shaoyang: "Don't worry, I will definitely do what I can."

This was Ye Shaoyang's first time experiencing the apocalypse, and he had obviously underestimated the dark side of human nature. Xiao Liang dared to say that when Ye Shaoyang and the others helped the survivors find supermarkets or shopping malls, those survivors would no longer allow others to "invade what belongs to them" materials.

If Ye Shaoyang had made his dominance clear from the beginning, then these people might not dare to say anything to them, but if Ye Shaoyang placed himself and his companions in second place, then these people would definitely subconsciously push the envelope. of.

Facts have proved that the experiences Xiao Liang accumulated in his previous life are still applicable even after a lifetime.

When she cleaned up half of the collapsed storefront of a bakery on the street, and then quickly put most of the few remaining bread, milk, and yogurt in the store into the storage space, and moved the rest out of the store, Ye Shaoyang and the others expressed their expressions as expected. They walked towards Xiao Liang's position in different ways.

About a quarter of an hour ago, Ye Shaoyang and the others finally found a relatively intact large supermarket. They cautiously went in to investigate and found that there was indeed no danger. Ye Shaoyang then called on other survivors to go in and move their things.

In order to prevent too many people from entering the sloping building, which would cause the building with unstable foundation to tilt again, thereby bringing danger to everyone, Ye Shaoyang and the others strictly controlled the number of people every time, and would only let about ten people in at a time.

They had good intentions, but at least seven or eight out of ten survivors disliked Ye Shaoyang and the others for being too lenient.

It's not that these people don't care whether they live or die, they are just dissatisfied with Ye Shaoyang and others guarding the door and not allowing them to enter the supermarket immediately.

Yes, all of these people want to rush in and pick at the first opportunity. They are afraid that they will fall behind others, so that in the end they can only pick up what others have left.

Ye Shaoyang and others' well-intentioned obstruction was clearly just making a fuss out of a molehill to these people.

Especially those who entered the supermarket later found that the people who entered the supermarket first had done many disgusting things.

For example, the originally neatly arranged shelves were turned into a mess, such as eating while eating and leaving a lot of garbage on the originally clean and tidy ground, or being greedy and taking out several shopping carts of supplies, leaving no room for those who came after. There arent that many things to choose from for cars.

There are endless weird things that are not harmful, but they are definitely quite unpleasant, so that the closer you get to the back, the fewer supplies the survivors can choose from, and the greater their resentment towards Ye Shaoyang and others. .

Ye Shaoyang didn't think about letting those who went in first to share some of the supplies, but those people took the initiative to stick together and refused to give "their things" to others.

Not only did they not differentiate, these people even blamed Ye Shaoyang and the others together with those who failed to get much supplies.

Qiu Liangyu and Chen Hailong both have straight tempers that show emotions and anger. It's strange that these two people can endure it when they get an advantage and behave well.

If Ye Shaoyang and Zhen Zhitong hadn't stopped him desperately, these two people would have started beating the person directly.

"Xiao Liang~~~" Qiu Liangyu, who was dragged over by Zhen Zhitong, rushed towards Xiao Liang with an aggrieved face, "Xiao Liang, they went too far, they really went too far... "

Xiao Liang patted Qiu Liangyu's back gently, "Okay, okay, stop being angry and don't punish yourself with other people's mistakes."

Qiu Liangyu sniffed, "I'm not angry at those people for being ignorant, I'm angry at Datong. Even if he didn't help me, he actually dragged me back alive. You don't know how much I want to teach those guys a lesson." !

"Datong also doesn't want you to cause public outrage." Xiao Liang stuffed a bottle of yogurt into Qiu Liangyu's hand, "Here, drink some yogurt to calm down."

"Where did you get it?"

"It's just this small shop. There aren't many supplies here, but it's enough for us to eat and drink." Xiao Liang pointed to the pile of bags at his feet, "Well, in addition to my suitcase, I also have I packed so much in a large shopping bag from the store.

She called to Ye Shaoyang and others, "Don't just stand around like that. Come over and have something to eat."