43

Chapter 43 She knew it

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Get out of my way! I don't have time to talk nonsense with you now!" The old man felt sorry for his grandson who was being beaten. He couldn't help but push Xiao Liang.

Of course, Xiao Liang couldn't let others push her around. Although she didn't have the earth-type abilities as convenient as Mo Xiaohan's, she wasn't a pushover either.

Leaning back and stretching his right foot forward, Xiao Liang kicked the old man with a fierce look into his wife's arms.

The old lady didn't have the strength to catch a big man, so the old couple hugged each other and continued to walk backwards.

Their daughter-in-law, who had just come out from behind the earthen wall, was caught off guard and knocked to the ground by the old couple.

The three of them fell into a heap, and the middle-aged woman who was pressed at the bottom was obviously seriously injured. She kept whining in pain, which frightened the old couple to slide left and right to the open space next to the middle-aged woman. above.

"Aping, are you okay? Where did you fall?" The old lady endured the pain on her body and approached the middle-aged woman with a look of panic.

The middle-aged woman pointed to her waist and said, "Mom, my, my waist, I think... my waist may have broken down after falling."

The old lady said "Ah", then half-knelt on the ground and wailed loudly, "Oh - my poor daughter-in-law -"

Xiao Liang had a dark look on his face.

When someone is injured, can you solve the problem by just yelling? What are you thinking? This is.

The little fat man stopped fighting Cheng Hu, "Mom! Mom! Are you okay, Mom."

At this time, the middle-aged man no longer cared about condemning Wang Xufeng and the others for being overbearing and unreasonable. He trotted away, followed behind his son, and ran over to express condolences to his wife.

"It's all you! You beat my daughter-in-law!" The old man couldn't get close to his daughter-in-law, so he turned towards Xiao Liang again with anger.

Xiao Liang crossed his arms in front of himself, "What are you talking nonsense about? Wasn't your daughter-in-law suppressed by you and your wife?"

The old man rolled his eyes in anger, "If you hadn't kicked me, would I have hit their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law?!"

"If you don't push me, can I kick you?" Xiao Liang refused to give in. "You are anxious when your grandson is beaten, but we are not anxious when our companions are beaten? Why can you go over and give it to you? Your grandson is your helper, so I cant stop you halfway?

The old man was speechless, but he was not here to reason with Xiao Liang.

He tapped Xiao Liang with his finger, "Okay, okay, I finally understand. You are obviously relying on your big fists to deliberately bully us old, weak, women and children. Fortunately, you still have the nerve to say that you are protecting and taking care of us. We, you are kind to us, bah!"

Xiao Liang sneered, "Do you know what this kind of behavior of yours is called? You push yourself too far, you are greedy, you are greedy, you are greedy, you are greedy. But it doesn't matter, I understand you and forgive you."

The old man was a little confused - why did he curse him in the first half, but suddenly understood and forgiven him in the second half? Is this fierce woman so easy to talk to?

"Hai Long, throw them all out of the safe zone!" Before the old man could figure it out, Xiao Liang's face suddenly changed. She took out another baseball bat from nowhere, "Brother Xu Feng, they I will help them cancel the points they owe."

"Okay~" Chen Hailong waved his hand, and some of his younger brothers immediately ran towards the old man's family.

Wang Xufeng coughed lightly and said, "Okay, since you have so many points, you won't be able to use them all."

The old man's expression suddenly changed.

If they could live independently outside the safe zone, would his son still have to humble himself and ask Wang Xufeng to take him in?

"No! You can't drive us out!" The old man opened his arms and tried to stop Chen Hailong's younger brothers.

"Why can't we drive you out? We occupied this place first, we built the walls, we decorated the houses, we provided food and water, you bastards, who gave you the face? Let you eat us, drink our food, live in our house, and enjoy our protection, but at the same time you keep making small moves and thinking about how to deal with us every day?"

Chen Hailong had long disliked these people. He took a long step forward, jumped over his group of younger brothers, and took the lead to kill directly in front of the old man.

He is tall and strong, and when he puts on a serious face, his gangster aura is immediately revealed, which makes people frightened just by looking at him.

Facing him, the old man didn't dare to continue to show off his neck.

He pointed at Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, "You have already agreed to let us join the team, and now you regret it, you are complete villains!"

Wang Xufeng pushed up his black-rimmed glasses - although he had gradually returned to normal vision after awakening his powers, Wang Xufeng was still used to wearing a pair of plain glasses.

"We only agreed to take you in temporarily, but we did not agree to make you a formal team member."

Thanks to Ye Shaoyang's kindness, he was the one who took pity on these people who looked like they were about to collapse due to starvation, and offered to let them rest for a while.

If not, the young adults among these people would have become official members of their team just like Chen Hailong's younger brothers.

"I can testify that I was walking at the gate and heard with my own ears that the Leafs told them to take good care of themselves first."

"I can also testify."

"And me, and me."

"..."

With other survivors jumping out to testify, the old man was suddenly at a loss for words.

His son, the middle-aged man who took the lead in challenging Xiao Liang and the others, had to stand in front of others again, "But you injured my wife, how are you going to solve this matter?"

"It's easy. Xiaohan."

Xiao Liang said and turned to look at Mo Xiaohan. Mo Xiaohan immediately controlled the earth wall to retract underground.

"It's up to me. I guarantee that the medicine will cure the disease and leave no further trouble." He strode up to the middle-aged woman who was lying on the ground and murmured. Xiao Liang deftly turned a large awl he got from somewhere with his right hand.

One end of the big awl has a metal handle, and the other end has an awl tip that shines with cold light. Xiao Liang held the handle and walked to the middle-aged woman, "Wait while I give you a few needles. I'm sure the needles will cure the disease."

The middle-aged woman's husband, son, and mother-in-law were immediately anxious, and they all stood between Xiao Liang and the middle-aged woman.

Xiao Liang raised his lips and smiled, then raised the awl and pierced the middle-aged woman's husband.

She strikes decisively and very quickly, and she looks like she's serious about playing.

The middle-aged man was so frightened by her that he screamed and subconsciously hid aside.

Xiao Liang smiled secretly in his heart.

really. She knew it.