46

Chapter 46 You said it wrong

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"There are seventy-six official team members, including us. There are twelve hired support staff, all of whom are family members of our team members. The remaining injured, old, weak, women and children, including the Cheng family's grandparents and grandchildren, total forty-one .The ratio is quite reasonable.

Closing the notebook, Wang Xufeng pushed up his black-rimmed glasses and asked, "Should we focus on training the official team members next?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly, "From now on, we will send half of the manpower to collect supplies every day, and the other half of the manpower will be responsible for guarding and vigilance while strengthening training."

Chen Hailong spoke actively, "Boss, boss, then I will apply to be responsible for collecting supplies!"

Before Ye Shaoyang could speak, Wang Xufeng silently handed a pillow to Chen Hailong, "Here, give you a pillow."

Chen Hailong was confused, "What do you mean?"

Wang Xufeng looked at him sideways and said, "Let you dream."

Chen Hailong:......

Ye Shaoyang tried his best to hold back his laughter, "Hai Long, don't always think about running away. You have good physical fitness and high talent in martial arts. I am counting on you to start practicing soon so that you can help me more early. "

Chen Hailong, who was entrusted with the important task, didn't want to go out in the wild immediately. The young man straightened his back and his chest muscles crackled from the slap. "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely practice martial arts with you!"

Wang Xufeng secretly gave Ye Shaoyang a thumbs up, and Ye Shaoyang gave him a gentle smile in return.

***

In the afternoon, Ye Shaoyang led the team on another trip to a food processing factory they had discovered before.

Because the food processing factory is located in the suburbs, all the factory buildings are simple and dusty bungalows.

With Mo Xiaohan, an earth-type superpower, and Chen Hailong, a metal-type superpower, Ye Shaoyang and the others could easily move away the messy soil, masonry, doors and windows.

"Hahahaha, thank you for helping me move the bricks." Ye Shaoyang was about to lead a group of his teammates into the relatively safe factory to move things when an arrogant shout from an old acquaintance came from the door of the factory. laughter.

"Why is it this bastard again!" Chen Hailong was so angry that his cheeks bulged. He picked up a waste brick and was about to pat Liu Haoming on the head.

Ye Shaoyang has quick eyesight and quick hands. After seeing the large number of people brought by Liu Haoming, he decisively reached out and grabbed his upright little brother, "Hai Long, don't be impulsive."

Chen Hailong pointed at Liu Haoming with an accusatory look on his face, "This bastard wants to cut off our beards again!"

"I know." Ye Shaoyang held on to Chen Hailong, "Don't worry, they will definitely not be able to take advantage this time."

Liu Haoming, who had listened to the conversation between the two, arrogantly picked out his ears with his fingers and clicked his tongue vigorously, "Captain Ye is very confident, so let's just show him the truth."

He was pretending to be a domineering president here, but his lackeys were very polite and yelled at Ye Shaoyang and the others.

"Hey, are you blind? Can't you see how many people are here?"