111

Chapter 111 The one you shouldnt mess with

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"What does this have to do with you? What qualifications do you have to interfere in this?" Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin did not dare to get angry at his cousin. After all, their family still relied on Ye Shaoyang.

But Xiao Liang is different.

Although Xiao Liang showed extraordinary combat power today, she was nominally Ye Shaoyang's subordinate.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin felt that even if he criticized Xiao Liang for a few words, Ye Shaoyang would not care about anything with him.

Even if Xiao Liang is annoyed, Ye Shaoyang will definitely protect his eldest cousin.

What he didn't expect was that Xiao Liang was neither angry nor shy away from their family's affairs because of this.

This girl really deserves a beating. One hand is holding Ye Shaoyang's aunt's arm, and the other hand is pointing at Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, "I'm getting involved, what can you do? If you don't accept it? If you don't accept it, you can beat me up! As long as I'm involved, what can you do?" You have the ability."

She grinned, and her two rows of white teeth looked a bit evil under the light of the car lights.

"What? Don't you dare? That's really regrettable." Xiao Liang clicked his tongue twice with a look of pity on his face, "Originally, I was wondering if I could take off one of your legs tonight."

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin trembled.

In Xiao Liang's eyes, which seemed to be as if they were real, he finally belatedly remembered how the young girl in front of him killed the mutated beast today.

He was like this, and if he really pissed off this female devil, she might just raise her hand and blow out his fragile head with one shot.

"Captain, I'm tired. Please ask someone to find a place to rest quickly. I want to eat quickly and rest quickly."

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards Xiao Liang, "I have already sent someone over. You have really worked hard today, why don't you go to the car and sleep for a while."

Qiu Liangyu, who loved to join in the fun, poked half of his head out from behind Zhen Zhitong and said, "Go, go, I'll wake you up when dinner is ready."

Xiao Liang stretched, then hugged Ye Shaoyang's aunt and walked away together.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle said "Hey", but Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle didn't even look back.

She carried her bag of clothes, and then took out a luggage roll from the trunk of the car, which was a quilt and a pillow that belonged to her.

"Shaoyang!" Although Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin did not dare to make trouble with Xiao Liang again, the matter was not over yet for him.

He shouted Ye Shaoyang's name with a dissatisfied look on his face, "That female player in your team..."

"You mean Xiao Liang? If you have any objections to her, then you have to tell her in person. To be honest, I am not qualified to take care of that girl."

He waved to Wang Xufeng, who was standing aside as a backdrop, "Come on, Brother Xufeng, come and tell him who in our team should not be provoked the most."

Wang Xufeng pushed up his black-rimmed glasses, and then took out two account books from his backpack.

What was recorded in those two account books was Xiao Liang's contribution and the current material reserves of their team.

While flipping through the small notebook and showing the evidence to Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, he "kindly" explained to Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, "...After reading these data, have you realized a very cruel fact?"

"The fact is that even if Xiao Liang redeems all the supplies in our team, including cars, gasoline, and weapons, she will still have at least 5,000 points left in her account."

"Do you know what the concept of more than five thousand points is? If you just exchange it for food and water, these more than five thousand points alone can feed everyone in our team for a month."

"Now do you understand why the captain dare not control her?"

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin didn't realize the seriousness of the problem at first. He was only shocked by the number of points Xiao Liang had received.

When Wang Xufeng explained this, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin suddenly realized how depressing it was that Xiao Liang had too many points.

Good guy, as long as someone is unhappy, they can directly exchange it to the point where their team goes bankrupt!

With such a giant Buddha and extremely powerful fighting ability, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin asked himself, if he were in Ye Shaoyang's position, he would not have the courage to offend Xiao Liang, a person who can determine the life or death of the team, for the sake of his relatives. Guy.

At the thought of this, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin suddenly became very upset.

Ye Shaoyang can't offend Xiao Liang, so what should he do with his family?

His grandmother had moved to his second uncle's house before, and the relatives in their family were already poking at the backs of him and his wife. Now his mother has severed ties with the father and son after having a quarrel with his mother-in-law and his wife. Can he still go out to meet people in the future?

He looked back at his father, hoping that his father could persuade his mother, but his father stared blankly at his mother's back, with complicated expressions on his face, but each one made him feel guilty.

He knew that his father was actually disappointed in him. He had only loved him for more than twenty years and was used to giving everything for him, so he had been suppressing his mother and preventing her from being serious with him.

His father's starting point is to bring harmony to the family. As a father-in-law, he cannot discipline his daughter-in-law. In this case, he can only ask his wife to be patient in every possible way.

He always thought that what he did was right. They were a family, and they should make concessions even for the sake of their son.

But his wife's performance today made Ye Shaoyang's uncle realize his mistake for the first time.

Family harmony is important, but if this harmony is based on the infinite concessions of the old couple, is this harmony still meaningful?

As a man, he has almost no interaction with his daughter-in-law, so naturally he cannot understand the feeling of frustration that his wife feels when she is in the middle of it.

This is whoever the knife pierces, who knows what the pain of skin-cutting is.

Whoever keeps grievances in his heart will know what it means to be full of resentment and have no love in life.

"dad!"

Hearing his son's anxious and urgent shouting, Ye Shaoyang's uncle blinked slowly.

"Dad, what are you thinking about? You don't have to rush now, go over and persuade my mother. It's too ugly for a family to be in trouble like this."

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle took a deep breath. He looked at their son who until now had not put himself in his wife's shoes and said, "I won't persuade you anymore. If you continue to persuade your mother, she really won't be able to survive."

After saying this, Ye Shaoyang's uncle seemed to have suddenly aged more than ten years.

He didn't pay attention to his granddaughter who was still crying, nor did he look at his anxious-looking son, or his daughter-in-law and mother-in-law who were hiding aside and pretending to be dead. He just walked away, holding his hands behind his back, and walked to the bus where he and his wife had taken the bus. next to the car.