87

Chapter 87 IQ is touching

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The young man was so shaken by her that he felt dizzy and felt an unprecedented sense of suffocation that made him cry involuntarily.

Fortunately, his last bit of self-esteem was still holding on tenaciously. This little bit of self-esteem that was still online made the young man just cry silently instead of bursting into tears uncontrollably.

But he was an old man, with snot and tears running down his face, but Xiao Liang felt that this man was really a coward.

She threw the young man to Ye Shaoyang with a look of disgust, and then with a thought, a water curtain was erected between them and the young man's younger brothers.

The water curtain is not as smooth as a mirror and can only exist temporarily, but like a spiritual water elf, constantly flowing and changing forms.

Even though the young man's disciples could not clearly see what kind of transformation the water curtain was due to the color of the sky, this did not prevent them from realizing one thing - the water superpower in front of them was very special. Earth evil door.

"Boss!"

"Boss!"

"What do you want to do? Let our boss go quickly!"

"We have heavy machine guns, you'd better be smarter."

"That's right, believe it or not we..."

They stood on the other side of the water curtain, trying to use words to create pressure on Xiao Liang and the others.

However, Xiao Liang and others are not the ones who can't turn around. They don't know whether these people have heavy machine guns, but with the young man in their hands, this matter cannot be faked.

With the hostages already there, are they still afraid that the other party will directly attack them with heavy firepower?

Besides, even if the other party really plans to abandon their captain, can Xiao Liang and the others just sit back and wait for death?

how can that be possible?

Without two brushes, Xiao Liang would not be as confident as he is now.

After all, she is a heroine who is not ashamed of her insignificant growth and is very capable of bending and stretching.

As for Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, who had the illusion that they were Xiao Liang's younger brothers from time to time, ever since Xiao Liang appeared, these two people had never been nervous that they were not their opponents or that another member of their team would be injured.

At this moment, the two of them had silently dragged the young man aside for interrogation.

The young man recruited quickly. According to his own words, he approached Ye Shaoyang and the others because, after entering this small county, he heard someone talking about how good the community occupied by Ye Shaoyang and the others was.

This young man is a second-generation official with no brains. Relying on the fact that his father and uncle are both officials, and his family has a lot of connections and money, this young man quickly formed a team after the end of the world.

After the end of the world, he ran rampant for a long time in the city where his father was an official.

Although he was forced to leave with his team due to the force of nature, he still had an uncle who was an official in the provincial capital, and his father, who left a step later than him, still had a gun in his hands. There are more than 600 young and middle-aged men in the team.