Paparazzi (One Direction)

DESCRIPTION:

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on who you're pointing out. The paps who take their job way to seriously? The paps who are just plain out rude or nasty? Or the paps who just feel they should do their job properly. And that's me, Noelle. I fit in that one last category. But what happens when one assignment changes everything? One Direction. I never appreciated them, nor did I ever acknowledge their presence in the world no matter how popular and famous they were. What happens if I actually.. Get noticed and pulled out of that group of misfits? Or should I say, the group of 'losers'. It's all One Direction's fault.. And I was just doing my job.. I, Noelle Hallick, just had her life changed.. By five ridiculous boys.

________________________________

A/N:

So that was the description! lol, so I will be writing this for fun, so don't think I'll update like every single day! I'll try to update twice a week :)

So this fanfiction is supposed to be a bit funny, and I'll try my best to write a bit of 'comedy'.

Barbara Palvin plays Noelle!

Tell me what ya think??

Oh! And I just thought of the idea of this story while I was scrolling through tumblr.. lol.

-BritishBums xox