Chapter 24

-Noelle's POV-

The next morning, I had woken up to an empty side of the bed, me whining.

Fluttering my eyes open, I find a neatly folded up note just right next to me. I open it, ruffling my hair.

Noelle,

Had a morning show to get to with the boys :// I'll try and see you soon!

- H xx

P.S. Your snore is the cutest thing on the planet. ;)

I blushed heavily, my eyes widening. Oh god.

Clumsily, I had fallen off my bed with just one move, me groaning.

Slowly getting up, my feet padded across the white creme carpet, making my way to the kitchen.

Looking through the cabinets for breakfast, I decide on some fruity pebbles. Carrying the gallon of milk out of my refridge-a-fridgerator, I pour cereal into my bowl, along with some milk.

Bringint the bowl and a spoon with me to the living room, I find Leah sprawled over my couch. My eyes widened.

"Leah!" I immediately woke her, as she rised up.

"Wha? What is it?" She asked groggily.

"You spent the night without telling me?!"

"Well you and Harry looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you guys." She yawned.

I sighed. "Still, you gave me a heart attack, I thought you were some homeless person that got into my hotel room for a second."

She just laughed.

"Help yourself with breakfast." I say. I looked at my watch. "Oh and I have to get to work in an hour."

"I'll drive you." She gives me a smile, walking into my kitchen.

Munching on my cereal, I switch my tv on and flip through channels.

"Boring. Old. Weird. Ew." I judge each channel, as I could hear Leah laugh at me.

I flip one more channel, and just in time, the boys were singing right on stage. "Oh." Only one word left my mouth, me pausing there.

They were performing on the Good Morning America show! Ohh now I get why Harry said he left for a morning show.

Don't think I'm stupid or anything, but I thought he meant that he left for a weatherman show.. Awkward.

I slurped from my bowl, munching on the fruity pieces of cereal.

They seemed to sing their hearts out all in one simple performance.

Once it had reached Harry's solo, he takes a deep breath before he belts out the lyrics with ease into the microphone.

I smiled, a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Woah." I mumbled, setting a hand on my flat tummy. Were those butterflies?

I furrowed my eyebrows, chewing on my cereal slowly.

Okay that is REALLY weird.

"Thank you so much!" The boys all said at different times, making it look really uncoordinated. As you can see, Justin Bieber could handle a performance much better than they did.

But.. I think Those five boys just broke the cuteness scale.

I slurped from my spoon once again, still keeping my eyes on the television.

Two announcers rushed up on stage just where they stood as they grinned at the camera.

"That was amazing!" The lady said. "How's staying in LA like, boys?"

"Really great! We've made a couple of good friends. We're really enjoying it here." Liam smiled.

"Yeah! Turns out we're having extra fun." Louis grinned.

"Soo are you busy?"

"Well right now we're taking it slow, we're just shooting bits for the movie and everything." Niall smiled.

"Oh! And how is that for you?"

"Really good! We can't wait for the fans to see all these never before seen stuff." Harry licks his lips, flipping his curls.

"Alright so.. Who's dating?" The other announcer smiled icily.

The boys looked a bit thrown off by the question, but they answered it anyway.

"Well I'm taken." Louis rose a hand.

"Me too." Zayn follows.

"And we're the three single pringles." Niall concluded as the fans errupted in laughter.

"Well." Harry piped in.

Everyone looked at him, as well as all of the boys.

"I actually fancy someone." He smiled.

Aw that's cute of him. Wonder who he 'fancies'!

"Who's this lady we're talking about?" The announcer smiled.

I took another spoon of cereal into my mouth, chewing naturally.

"Her name's Noelle Hallick."

I literally splutter all the cereal in my mouth out, nearly choking.

I didn't really care that my carpet was soiled with the cereal that used to be in my mouth, me fumbling with my remote.

I rewinded it, hearing the same words.

"Her name's Noelle Hallick." And the freaking smile on his face as he said it?!?

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.

HARRY STYLES JUST.

Okay don't freak out..

To late.

I screamed an ear deafening scream, Leah rushing into my living room.

As soon as Harry seemed to say it, the boys had the same expression as me, except the part that they didn't have cereal spluttering out of their mouths.

"LEAH!" I whaled, fumbling with my remote again and rewinding it again.

I rewinded it quite a few times, Leah staring at the tv in shock. "He did not!" She gasped.

My fingers helplessly kept rewinding it, me and Leah silent as I became clear to his words.

"Her name's Noelle Hallick."

WAIT A SECOND I'M NOELLE HALLICK. GAH.

"Okay you'll break your tv, stop rewinding it!" Leah snapped me out of my weird trance.

This cannot be happening..