Chapter 63

- Noelle -

"NOELLE COME ON, WE'RE GETTING DINNER!" Leah groaned, waiting for me immpatiently as I sat in front of the tv.

"NO! THEY'RE PREMIERING NEVER SAY NEVER ON MTV!" I called back.

"We're getting dinner at the 5SOS residence! It'll only be five minutes!" She screamed, ticked off.

I groaned, switching the tv off and sprinting out of the room.

Running, I pounded on the boys' door, jumping up and down desperately. "OPEN UP, COME ON!" I shouted.

Calum is the one who got the door.

"Hey, N--"

"Hi, hi, hi, and hi." I greeted all of them, running past Calum, and to their lounge, where Michael, Luke, and Ashton were singing some song.

Once I jumped on their couch, I landed on Luke, fumbling with their remote.

Switching to the channel, Luke was still singing and laughing at the same time. "Shhh!" I clammer a hand over his face as I looked at the screen.

It was getting to my favorite part!

"You like Justin Bieber?" Michael laughed, Ashton stifling a laugh as well.

"Shhh.'' I say desperately, resting on Luke's lap, or should I say, 'leisuring' on Luke's lap.

"Well hi too you too." He chuckled, me smiling at the tv.

"OH MY GOD LOOK, HE'S SO CUTE! JUST WATCH!'' I pointed, as Leah rolled her eyes, coming to sit with the rest of us, as well as Calum.

It was to the part where they would show Justin as a little kid and I just.. Ugh!

"He's not all that cute." Calum frowned.

I sent him a death glare. "Say that again, I'll twist your neck Hood!" I pointed.

Leah laughed. "She tends to do that a lot."

Calum's eyes widened, as he looked at the tv.

And then when they showed 16 year old Justin playing drums, I just lost it.

"LOOK AT HOW HE PLAYS THE DRUMS, OH MY GOD!' I shrieked, fisting Luke's shirt in my hands as he seemed to be completely amused at my outburst.

"I can totally top that." Ashton whispered to Michael, as I narrowed my eyes at him.

Once it led to a commercial break, I sighed in happiness.

"Okay, what do you guys have for dinner here?" Leah asks.

"Leftover pizza." Luke answered, his chest vibrating at his words.

That's when I noticed that I was cuddling with him through the first part of the movie, me blushing heavily as I shot up.

"Woah!" Luke chuckled, my eyes widening.

"Oh my god, sorry? Got to carried away, did I?" I chuckled nervously the other boys smirking.

"That's okay. He's perfectly fine with girls cuddling off with him, especially the American ones." Ashton whispered Luke kicking him as he groaned, laughing.

"I'll go heat up the pizza. I'm starving." Ashton nods.

"I'll come with." Leah nods once.

"And I'll call the One Direction boys to come over." Michael smiled, leaving.

And that left me, Luke, and Calum.

"And.. I'll go to the bathroom." Calum winked at me before he left.