Chapter 32

-Noelle's POV-

Once I reached my hotel room, I immediately searched for my bed and embraced it as if it meant the world to me.

"Hello there, bed." I patted the mattress. "I missed you dearly." I whispered, snuggling closer into my pillow.

Gladly I was alone, Leah deciding that she should probably get to her own apartment even though she was completely jealous about my vast hotel suite.

Okay yes I made that bet for the sake of the distraction of the other paps. I really needed it, and who knows I might get fifty bucks out of it as well.

I literaly fell asleep with a smile on my face, my bed and Harry being that reason.

****

*The Next Morning*

SUNDAY MORNIN' RAIN IS FALLIN'

That song just came to mind because it was Sunday.. Morning.

Rain wasn't really falling, it was summer..

Whatever.

"AND BABY ALLL I NEEED, NA NA NA NAAAA NAA NA, NA NA SUNDAY MORNIN' AND I NEVER WANNA LEAVEEE!" I sing bits of the lyrics with all my heart, doing a little sway as I got out of bed.

Why was I so happy? I was never happy during mornings.

Doing the most sickest dance moves, I sway towards my kitchen, turning the radio on.

"MY LONLINESS OH IS KILLIN' ME AND I, I MUST CONFESSS I STILL BELIEVEE!" That Britney Spears song played on the radio, me singing along.

I do a little shimmy, about to open the cabinet for cereal, but a knock came at my door.

Chuckling, I instantly knew it was Leah.

"Back already, Leah?" I called, skipping towards the front door.

Swinging it open, turns out, it wasn't Leah.

I smiled.

"Morning." It was Harry.

WITH MCDONALD'S BREAKFAST, YES OH YEAH! FOOD IT IS!

"Hiii," He gives me a quick hug.

And I just noticed.

He's on crutches! With a green cast on his left foot!

"You're on crutches and you came here alone?" I frowned.

"I'm fine, don't worry! I got breakfast." He grinned.

Chuckling, I waved him in.

"Can I sign your cast?" I asked as we plopped down on my couch, curiously peering at it.

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled.

"Yess." I search for some sort of marker, finding a sharpie on the coffee table.

Picking it up, I leant down, pulling the cap off.

"Hmm okay." I thought of somwthing to write.

Dear Harry,

I was probably the reason you got this cast on your foot :( sorry :( again :( .. Hope your foot gets better! You still look cute even in a cast and crutches, but yuh knowww :) Lurve yaaa

Sincerely,

The girl who broke your foot.

(Noelle)

"Alright." I chuckled, setting the marker down.

"That's a long message you git there." He smirked.