Chapter 22

-Harry's POV-

And.. Still not over with kissing her.

"Okay so I have cocoa puffs and fruity pebbles." Noelle held up two cereal boxes.

"Can't you order room service?" Leah asks. "Because I'm not eating any of that crap."

"It's good cereal!" Noelle argued, frowning.

I chuckled, Niall frowning.

"Order room service or I will." Niall narrowed his eyes as we all fell into a tensed silence.

"Okay, okay I'll order room service. What do you guys want?"

"Get two large cheese pizzas, a serving of fries, and a bucket of fried chicken. Oh and don't forget some dessert.. And drinks. Preferably beer." Niall basically summed up.

"Yeahhh that's what I call a party!" Leah nods in approval as Niall stared at her in awe.

"You agree with me?" He asks as if it's the best thing ever.

She chuckled smiling. "Um yeah."

The boys look at Leah weirdly, so did I.. Huh.

"Okay, Niall you can call for room service and get the food. Just don't get much, or the manager will kill me." I basically say.

"You're lucky you get to live here and get food for free too." Liam nodded.

"I know right." I chuckled. Once again I was living the 'suite' life.

I had accidentally locked a tensed stare with Harry, me biting my lip. He smiled. 

Okay, I can't keep going with this.. If I keep this up? Who knows, another front cover story is gonna happen. And that'll make me lose my job.. I sighed.

"We should watch a movie in your living room." Zayn suggested.

"Yeah! We should watch Insidious!" Leah grinned mischieviously at me. She knew I hated horror movies.. ESPECIALLY INSIDIOUS OH MY GOD.

The first time I watched that movie, I seriously didn't even sleep a bit that night.. And I'm still not over that horrifying and shocking movie..

"Oooh I love Insidious!" Niall nodded.

"I'll pass.." I chuckled nervously, as all of them rushed to my living room, Niall picking up my phone and ordering the food that he had wished to eat.

Harry turned around at me, as I sat in the kitchen. 

"Come on." He offered a hand, me looking down at it.

"You can come sit next to me." He winked, his lopsided smile melting me completely.

I bit my lip, nodding once. "O-okay." I say, grabbing his hand. 

I was acting weird lately.. What was happening?..

****

The boys and Leah purprosely filled all the seats on my long couch, the other couch meant for two people to sit in..

And.. Me and Harry ended up sitting there.

Leah grinned at me, mouthing something but I purposely looked away because I didn't want to see what she was going to say.. I bet I would've just ended up blushing. Again.

Niall came joining in, nonchalantly sitting in between me and Harry as Harry looked at him weirdly.

I bit my lip, holding back a laugh. Was it cute that Harry was a bit pissed that Niall just literally sat in the middle of me and him.

Oh my god..

"Sup Haz." He smiled slightly, setting an arm around both me and Harry. "I love you guys!" He said dramatically. "Oh and by the way, food's going to be up in half an hour."