Chapter 29

-Noelle's POV-

Harry leans in again, me dodging him.

"Nope, you've had enough of this enchilada." I rose an eyebrow, chuckling.

Apparently, the boys and Leah inside my room overheard that, laughter errupting.

"Ugh." I groaned, burying my face in my hands, me hiding my blush.

Harry was laughing as well, me giving him a glare.

I swung the door open to my room to find all the boys bunched up on my bed, Leah on the ground, doing something on her phone.

"Who told you to lay on my bed?" I rose an eyebrow.

"We invited ourselves." Louis smiled smuggly, lifting his head up slightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Nope, I don't want your cooties all over my bed."

"Well now we have Noelle cooties!" Niall smirked.

"It's in our D-D-D-D-DNAAAA" Zayn sang, Harry cutting him off from behind me.

"No, Zayn."

I burst out laughing.

"Do you have DNA, Noelle?" He asks me.

"Yeah it's in my cd case over th--"

Zayn nearly sproutes on his feet, stumbling slightly as he looked through my cd's.

I smirked.

"You have all Justin's albums!" He goes, taking them out and showing me.

"Mhm." I hummed. Yeah, that's just how cool I am.

"What is our album Take Me Home doing here?!" Zayn goes, all of the boys turning, even Leah.

"Do you have this secret love for us?" Liam asks.

"Oh my gosh, how couldn't we have found out!" Niall laughed.

"No! Oh my god that was my cousin Barbara's! She stopped by last Christmas, and she brought tons of stuff, I don't know why she left that thing behind."

"That thing? How dare you!" Louis gasped, fake crying into Niall's shoulder.

"Let's have a listen, Noelle must like it." Harry grinned, me turning around as I narrowed my eyes at the boy.

"Nooo." I whaled. "I've had enough torchure with that last Christmas with my cousin Barbara, I don't need to listen to it again!"

It was to late, them finding my player and inserting it. Turning up the stereo purposely, my eyes widened.

Leah laughed, throwing her head back, the boys dancing around my room as if they were doing their own concert.

Groaning, I closed my eyes.

Oh lordie, please no.. Not some typical boyband music.. AGAIN

Leah is twirled around by Niall, getting swept off her feet as she gasped.

Let's go crazy crazy crazy til' we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

and never never never stop for anyone

tonight let's get some

and live while we're young

I was sat on my bed boredly, pouting.

Harry grabs my hand, pretending to have a microphone in the other hand as he sang to me.

My heart fluttered, his constant grin and his eyes peering into mine.

So that's how it feels when someone's actually singing to you. Huh.

Abruptly, Harry twirls me, dipping me slightly as I gasped once he swept me off my feet.

"You're not so bad a dancer, huh." I smirked.

"Trust me, I faced bootcamp through dancing miss." He chuckled.

"WELL WELL WELL!" Louis literally shouts abruptly, louder than the music, Harry dropping me to my carpet as I grunted mumbing an ow.

"Ugh look what you made me do Lou! I was just starting to impress her and then you suddenly come in and ruin that!"

I couldn't help but smile. He was trying to impress me?..

Don't take this the wrong way..But that was really cute. Wow. Alright, I'm really saying that now huh?

Oooh Noelle's got a little crush, doesn't she?

Wait.. Just a second.. I'm Noelle. Once again.

******

It's been hours since my meeting with Le Justin Bieber, and I was staring at the two special pictures now on my phone. Forever. Now I can eye rape him whenever I want to! Wow this is the life.

I smiled widely, swiping back and forth at both of the pictures.

"Still looking at the Bieber pictures huh?" Leah smirked laughing as she plopped down down onto the couch next to me.

"Mhm. Oh my god." I whispered happily. "I'm so happy."

"I could tell." She says sarcastically, switching my tv on and spreading across my couch.

Her phone buzzes for about the millionth time these past few hours,me growing curiouser.

"Who are you texting?" I ask, her concentratedly tapping away on her phone before she laughed, looking up as if she just didn't hear a word I just said.

"I said, who are you texting?"

"Oh..Umm.. Niall?" She smiled sheepishly.

AW OH MY GOD THEY'VE BEEN TEXTING FOR HOURS!

I grinned.

"I'm gonna go use your bathroom." She looked at me weirdly, as she unawarely leaves her phone sitting on the couch.

IT IS MY OUTTURN OF REVENGE OH YEAH! SCORE 1364819 FOR NOELLE HALLICK!

She did it to me when I was texting Harry, so I'm getting her back.

That's just how I roll..

Nearly leaping out of my seat, I unlocked her phone, mentally thanking Jesus that she didn't have a passcode on it.

Scrolling up, I scan through their messages first.

Leah: oh my god, whatttt? Send me a pic? :pp

Niall: Yeahh! Here >>

And there was a picture attached of Louis shirtless, attempting to do a hand stand with the wall for support.

I chuckled, furrowing my eyebrows.

Quickly texting back as Leah, I laughed to myself.

Leah: Omg Niall you can do it better babe ;) Ugh y are u so hot? I secretly dream dirty things about you :** Ily xxx

Laughing silently, I leave her phone just where it was, getting back to my seat on the couch naturally.

Just in time, Leah had walked out, sitting back on my couch as she unlocked her phone. I waited for her reaction.

Biting my lip, I watched in amusement.

She gasped, her eyes angrily staring into mine.

"NOELLE YOU LITTLE--"

____________________________________

A/N:

Filler :)) SORRY I WAS UNEXPECTEDLY BUSY TODAY OK LOL

Tomorrow I'll owe you a longer update tomorrow! Promiseee :)

Vote and the same amount of comments I got in the previous chapter??

Thank you guys! Ily :D

-BritishBums xox