Chapter 28

-Noelle's POV-

Another tired day after work, I set the camera down on Lexi's desk with all the others.

Running a hand through my hair, I looked around her empty office curiously.

I looked at the stuff on her desk, walking around the desk and sitting in her spinny chair.

She wasn't here right now after all.

I was just flipping through random cover stories on her desk, until I find..

An envelope that read, 'Front Cover Story To Be Published ASAP'

On the bottom read 'Top Secret' and that just made me want to read some more.

I bit my lip, looking around, before I quickly picked up the envelope, opening it. Unfolding the couple sheets of papers, I quickly scanned through them.

Harry Styles, the boy who can't get his hands off of woman. Turns out, the rumor is true, and Harry has confirmed it on Good Morning America! Harry has been growing feelings for a fellow paparazzi on the paps team, and it's been happening for over a week now. Hiding this secret, it has finally came out! The paparazzi seems to be the same girl he met at the afterparty after the VMA's, her name is Noelle Hallick..

Still reading my name on a story in a magazine still got me freaked out.

Harry's in big trouble with his management! Will he diss or kiss the girl?.. Pictures for evidence!

That was the last couple sentences before I flipped the pages to find photos. And those were the photos of me.. Just today.. What the poop?

There was one of me sitting down next to Harry in the beach, and one of him carrying me bridal style, playing in the water.. Okay that was a cute picture.

I shook the thought away, flipping to the next. It was of me in Harry's shirt, and the last one was.

THE KISS, OH MY GLOB.

I knew I shouldn't have kissed him! I closed my eyes in a bit of a shock. This can't be sent.. It just can't.

I looked around once more before I thought up a plan. I sighed. Deciding on slipping the envelope into my shoulder bag, I zipped it closed, shaking slightly.

"I am so going to regret this." I muttered to myself, biting my lip as I quickly got up to my feet and jogged out of the empty office.

Running down the street for no reason, I stopped at a corner panting. I'm not exactly the athletic type.. If some serial killer was chasing me down with a group of friends? I'd be the first one dead, I'm serious.

A horn sounding from a car made me jump slightly, the noise from behind me. Twirling around, I find Leah in her car, motioning for me to come and ride with her.

I nodded, jogging over to the side of her car and hopping in.

"What's up with all the running? Finally decided on being athletic?" She joked, me shaking my head.

"Leah, I did something so bad, oh my god." I gushed, once I catched my breath.

"What is it, you stepped on an ant?"

"Leah!" I whaled, fumbling with my shoulder bag and unzipping it. Puling the envelope out, I showed her the front of the envelope.

Leah furrowed her eyebrows, as it took her awhile to process.