Chapter 53

- Harry's POV -

Me and the boys were sat in management's office, nervous as always.

Whenever management would call us in, it would always be something bad.

It had been three months into our tour, and we were currently back in London.

Us boys were silent, waiting for the people in front of us to say something.

"What is wrong with you guys." Was the first thing one of them said as my eyes widened. Me and the boys exchanged nervous glances before looking back at them.

"Wh-what are we doing wrong?.." Liam speaks up for us, like always.

"You guys aren't acting like yourselves! Is something bothering you?!"

"No! We're perfectly fine." Zayn frowned, trying to reason with them.

"Okay. So we want to make a few changes."

"That is again.." Niall's voice trails, obviously in annoyance. Management does to much sometimes, and Niall's the most ticked off about it.

"Harry! Niall! Why are you still single?"

"Umm..Because.." I couldn't come to a conclusion to my sentence so I just shrugged. Niall didn't answer.

"Harry, we want you to go on a couple dates out with Taylor Swift to see how that is for you. We're gonna get some paps on that quickly."

"B-but.. I don't like her at all, I haven't even talked to her." I frowned.

"And you've like Demi Lovato, right Niall? We want you to do the same."

"I--"

"We're glad you agree. Starts tomorrow, and we'll give you a call later in the afternoon. Thanks, bye." He cut off Niall, sending him a smile as I sighed.

"Is this all you wanted to tell us? To.. Date people?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah. Pretty much."

''Let's go." Louis simply says as we were escorted out of their office.

"You okay, mate?" I ask Niall.

He shrugged. "Y-yeah..Just thinking."

"Leah?" Liam nods.

"Yeah.." Niall mumbled, looking down at his hands. ''I could've sworn I heard her voice a couple hours ago."

"We all miss those two chicks." Louis speaks the obvious. "But we shouldn't worry about them. I'm sure they're fine."

"They've probably forgot all about us." Zayn chuckled, me hitting him in the arm.

They wouldn't forget about us, would they?

___________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! This was only a filler, but I'll update a longer chapter next I promise!!

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YA THINK, A BIT OF A SHOCKER WITH MANAGEMENT EHH? :0

- BritishBums xox