Chapter 67

- Noelle -

We were already 20 minutes into the press conference, and me and Leah were already.. Really bored.

I mean yes they're fun dudes, but really, we already know this stuff.

Leah was chuckling tapping away at her phone. "Would it be considered sexting if I received a picture of Calum's ass?"

My eyes widened, me laughing quietly. "Oh my god, I've gotta see!"

I crane my neck, leaning over as I bubbled out a laugh, nearly the whole room staring at me.

My eyes widened. "Uhh. Sorry, continue!" I bit my lip, blushing in embarassment.

The boys laughed.

"Well, as I was saying.."

Me and Leah are still snickering at the butt picture, me leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Do that thing with the inner part of the crook of your arm.. Like make it look like a buttcrack and I'll take a pic of it so we could send it back." I whispered to her.

"Oh! Okay, okay." She giggled, me squatting on my seat, other people sending me weird looks, the boys getting a bit sidetracked as well by us..

Although they still kept talking.

As Leah bent her arm and squeezed the crook, it did make it look like a buttcrack as I snickered snapping a picture of it with her phone.

Sending the pic right back to Calum, Leah was in hysterics, trying to make it as quiet.

"Excuse me, two girls in the third row." A man says.

Oh wait.. That's us.

"Sorry, we're sorry. No more noise, promise. Sorry." I breathed out, the boys not helping but to grin at us.

Although their management were incredibly strict.. The boys were still thinking it was hilarious.

Leah's phone buzzed as she quickly unlocked her phone.

I then scan over the text.

Caaalumm: EWWW OH MY GOD IS THAT YOUR ASS, WTFFFF

I almost burst out laughing again, me holding back my laugh.

Leah: Yeah it's my ass, kiss it ;)

I held a hand to my mouth, my eyes widening at her humorous text.

"You're crazy." I whispered.

"We both are." She simply replied, shrugging as she tucked her phone back into her pocket.

I couldn't argue to that.

But that's probably why we're friends, right?

*******

*THAT NIGHT*

That's crazy, we're in the Staples center! Again!

God I was excited, so soo much. I wanted to see 5SOS play, badly.

Me and Leah were exactly in the fourth, a perfect view of the stage.

Yay!

Me and Leah were in our 5SOS gear, both of us in a pair of denim shorts, me in converse, and her in vans.

That's something we don't really have in common.. She's on the vans side, and I go for converse just cuz' they're extremely comfortablr.

My hair was up in a ponytail, just a light layer of make up on both our facios.