Chapter 15

-Noelle's POV-

I started to cry. I have no idea why. Oh man I'm rhyming again.

I pulled my knees to my chest as I buried my face into my knees. I just cried my eyes out. I was scared..

This has never happened to me, but I think it's happened once to me when I was like eight or something. I was traumatized.

I found Harry sat right beside me. He pulled me to his chest, rubbing small circles to the small of my back. "It's going to be okay."

I sobbed into his chest, still breathing unevenly. "I.. I can't do this anymore." I hiccuped.

I literally was freaking out. This is my issue with these small places. I feel as if I'm trapped in here forever.

"Shh. It's okay. We're gonna be fine. Just keep breathing for me, alright Noelle?" He said trying to calm me down. Harry started to rock me back and forth slowly in his arms.

It calmed me slightly, which was a miracle. "Breathe." He whispered, my eyes fluttering closed. My arms tightened around his neck, feeling that I didn't want to let go.

I took deep breaths, my breathing starting to actually become steady.

Was Harry Jesus? Because I think he secretly was Jesus.

I was about to ask him that unusual question, but instead I just kept that thought in mind.

I could feel his heartbeat quicken.

"Are you okay?" I manage to speak, looking him in the eyes.

He nods. "I.. I was just really nervous." He had said honestly.

I shook my head, putting my hands to his chest, or should I say.. Uhh.. Breasts.

"Weird, it's a miracle that you got me together." I smiled weakly.

The thump of his heart under my palm, made my lips part at the feeling of another warm body right under my touch.

He sent me a hopeful smile. "We'll get out of here, I promise."

I sighed, clinging onto him for dear life. If I let him go, it felt that I would've went back to the panic attacks again.

His arms wrapped around me with ease, our legs tangling. If we weren't in the situation of being stuck in an a crappy elevator I would've slapped him silly for even touching me.

But right now? It actually made me feel safe.

"Where do you think Liam and Zayn are?"

*******

Liam's POV

"Zayn it's been over twenty minutes. Where do you think they are?" I asked Zayn worriedly as he finished my make up in the mirror.

It looked awful, but I guess it was something I could deal with.

Zayn chuckled. "I wonder what they're up to." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I frowned. "They wouldn't."

"Think about it!" Zayn shrugged, finishing up his lipstick and the blush.

"Well for sure Harry would try something like that.." I pondered.

"Should we check on them? What if they're just in the hallway makin' out." Zayn laughed, nudging me.

"Then it would probably look like two girls making out."

We both laughed.

"I'll call Haz." Zayn held his phone up.

-Harry's POV-

She had been intently listening to the beat of my heart. Was it that interesting?..

I looked down at the girl, the lights really dim.

The last time I ever got to hold a girl like this, was what. About a year ago? I missed that feeling of having someone by your side.

"Harry.." She gasped, climbing out of my embrace and crawling over to my phone across the small room.

It was luminating, as she tossed it over to me. It was really a miracle, wasn't it?

I fumbled with it, answering it.

"Hello?!" I say urgently.

"Woah! Har." Thank god it was Zayn.

"Zayn! Oh my god you have no idea how happy I am you called!"

"How is it goin' with Noelle?" He has a teasing sound to his voice.

"Zayn we are stuck in a broken elevator." I said as clearly as I could.

"In an elevator? Wait.. What?" Now I got him all confused.

I was supposed to go down to the lobby myself, but Noelle caught up and the elevator seemed to break down on us. You've got to call for help." I rushed.

"O-okay. I'll call. Stay safe." He says lastly before we hung up. I set my phone on the ground, letting out a sigh of relief.

"What did he say?" Noelle gulped, wiping a hand across her face. She looked so stressed.

"We're gonna be alright. Zayn's callin for help." I smiled.

She breathed out a sigh of relief, as if she was holding that breath in ever since we got in here.

She quickly went over to me and took me into a tight hug. Noelle had squeezed me slightly, burying her face into my chest. "Oh god." She whispered.

I kissed her on the top of her head as she quickly lifted her head up. Her light brown eyes peered slowly into mine.

"I hate you so much." She gushed.

"I'm not going to see you ever again after this, basically.." I bit my lip, my hands setting on her waist.

We were both panting as I took this opportunity to..

Kiss her.

I could feel her stiffen, her lips not moving at first. But once she had a moment to process that I was kissing her, she just pecked me on the lips softly before pulling away.

She shook her head. "Why'd you kiss me?"

I chuckled lightly. "I wanted to do that ever since the first day I ran into you."

Her lips parted, speechless.

"I figured if.. I wasn't going to know you as a person ever again, I'd---"

Noelle hesitates for a couple of seconds before she leans in, shutting me up.

"Alright. That was for the same reasons. I still don't like you, Curly."

"You sure about that?" I smirked, as she rolled her eyes.

"That was your little chance. And your only chance."