Chapter 18

-Noelle's POV-

His arms had this welcoming feeling.. I sighed.

"Ow that hurt."

"Oh I'm sorry was I hugging you too tight?"

"No.. Umm.. Did Harry really mean all of that?.."

"Of coarse he didn't.." Liam'svoice trailed, unsure. "What was up with the Katniss things?"

"Uh sorry, my mind was urging me to." I mumbled.

He smiled.

I immediately grew nervous. "Y-you shouldn't be out here.. Th-they're gonna--"

His hands grasped my shoulders, my eyes widening slightly.

"Relax. I went through the back." He motioned. "And the lads will cover for me."

"I'm such an idiot, I should go back in there." I sighed.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to."

"It isn't easy."

"It will if you let it be." He nods.

I pondered over what he said, the echoes of hollers and tons of voices overlapping each other back in the room.

"Let it be, let it beee, speaking words of wisdom, let it beee" I sang playfully, swaying as Liam chuckled. "Thanks for.. Coming out here. You didn't have to chase after me, but.. Thanks." I patted him on the shoulder, him smiling.

"Just be yourself in there."

I nodded. "Okay, I'm going to go in there."

"Go on." He smiled.

Liam was about to walk away as I frantically yelled for him. "Wait!"

He turns around, looking at mt expectantly. "Stay out here with me please.. I need like five minutes to calm my shizpops down." I motioned, breathing out.

"Wait a sec." He give me a reassuring smile, turning around and jogging back into the room.

Liam's POV

I walk back up on that platform, the guys looking at me as if they have gone mad. Well I would've gone mad. People were all throwing questions, just like we all feared.

"Harry! Hand me your microphone!" I shout.

He nods, tossing it to me.

I stick it right in front of the speaker, as it made a loud and annoying beep.

Everyone froze, silence fleeting the crowd.

"Wow! Okay. I have to run over to Modest, so I'm going to leave the question answering to these four boys right here." I smiled, Harry stopping me.

"Where's Noelle?!" He panicked.

"A bit thrown off, but I'll go talk to her."

"No I will." Harry sighed.

"Harry." I warned.

He ignored me, pushing through me. "Sit down here, I'll sneak through the back."

Noelle was going to be pissed that I easily let him go talk to her. I'm dead with her.

"Where's Haz going?" Louis turns to me.

"Gonna go give Noelle a talk." I awared, sitting back in my seat.

And we'll see how that goes.

-Harry's POV-