Chapter 62

- Noelle's POV -

"Oh my god." I whispered, Harry singing one of my favorite songs.

' If I could take away the pain

and put a smile on your face

baby I would,

baby I would

if I could make a better way,

so you could see a better day

baby I would

baby I would..

It's one of my favorites by Justin Bieber..

I was just about to walk towards the door, but I had to stop myself, sighing.

Do NOT open the door, Noelle!

Biting my lip, I had to restrain myself from singing along as I took a deep breath.

*****

He's been singing there for about ten minutes now, and now he was singing Die in Your Arms, and I just..

Ughh..

"If i could just--"

I interrupt his beautiful singing, swinging the door open.

He grins.

"So you think singing Bieber songs will get me to talk to you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Erm yeah, I was kinda hoping so.." He looked at me nervously.

"Well you hoped right." I pointed, his eyes lighting up.

Oooh..

The boy's growing stubble.

I couldn't help but observe his face. His smushy, good looking face.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Harry chuckled, setting the guitar down.

"Nothing, what do you mean." I rushed, narrowing my eyes.

He smirked. "You were clearly staring at me."

"I wasn't, you're face is just.. facey." I rambled, rolling my eyes at what I had just said.

Harry laughed. "You haven't changed a bit."

I huffed. But what he said was actually true.

"Well.. What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked. "As you can see I'm eating my breakfast, here." I motioned.

"I just wanted to tell you.. Th-that I'm sorry for not keeping contact with you."

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine with you not bothering to talk to me for three months!" I say sarcastically, him sighing.

"I'm sorry, okay." He grumbled.

"Sorry? Jesus, Harry I've been thinking about you so much, and you're dating Taylor Swift! that's cool!" I'm still going sarcastic.

"You missed me." He said after a silence, me looking up at him.

My lips parted for words to come out, but nothing did. I closed my mouth, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You missed me, didn't you!" He accused, me scoffing.

"No! What!" I shrugged, looking away.

"You did. I'm not leaving until you admit that you did."

"I DIDN'T" I groaned.

Harry smirked, starting to tickle me as I gasped once he playfully tackled me onto my bed, continuing to deadly tickle me.

"H-HARRY" I laughed hysterically, squeezing my eyes closed. "STOP, STOP S-STOP!" I could barely talk through my giggles, as I squirmed under his touch.

"Then admit that you missed me!'' He chuckled, his curls sticking out in all directions possible.

"NEVER!" I shrieked, still laughing. Oh my god, I felt like I was gonna die any second now.

He increases the tickling, me gasping for air as I laughed harder. "O-OKAY, OKAY I MISSED YOU" I screamed, as he stopped.

I breathed out, my head falling on the bed. "Oh my god, what is wrong with you?!'

"You missed me." He grinned.

"Shut ittt" I put my hand over his face.

Harry laughed, licking my hand.

"EW EW EW EW" I hissed, wiping my hand over his shirt.

Leah came past the hall, in a make out session with Niall as they walked in that position.

WOAH WHAT?! She was mad at him a couple minutes ago?..

Harry smirked. "Niall's getting it!"

I rolled my eyes, getting back up.

"So you're a fan of 5SOS?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, love them. Why?" I glanced at him.

"Just wondering.. So.. You and Luke, maybe?" He mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"What? N-no.. I mean yeah he's nice.." My voice trailed, furrowing my eyebrows.

He must've saw? Or was he eavesdropping? Ugh.

"Ah." He rose his eyebrows.

"Well uh. Was that all you needed to tell me?" I questioned.

"Err yeah. That's all."

"Mmkay, well.. I'll catch ya later." I pulled a small smile, picking at my food.

"Bye." He whispered.

Before I knew it, he was gone.

- Harry's POV -

How could I be so stupid? Of course Noelle found someone different. But really, why Luke?

I sighed, miserably making my way to me and the boys' hotel suite.

"Hey lover boy, how did it go?! Got her back?" Louis coo'd.

"Yeah! Did you kiss her?" Zayn grinned.

"No, she's into Luke." I mumbled, falling onto the couch.

"LUKE?!" They gasped at what I just said.

"Luke, as in.. Luke Hemmings? Yuh know, aussie from 5SOS?" Louis asks.

"Yes, thanks for the whole description Lou." I grumbled, letting out a sigh.

"Aw.. Sorry about that, mate." Liam looks at me sympathetically.

Why couldn't I be happy like Niall and Leah right now?

____________________

A/N:

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, we had to take my mom to the hospital.. But she's okay now, it was just a minor thing! :3

Ookay, sooo? Poor Haz! :(

And Neah?? ;))

I'LL UPDATE SOON!

VOTE AND COMMENT! 1,000 VOTES AND 1,200 COMMENTS BEFORE THE NEXT UPDATE!

- BritishBums xox