Chapter 10

Noelle's POV

Throughout the performance, I had to deal with a jumpy Leah beside me, and the fact that Harry would smile teasingly at me while singing his solos.

Once it was officially over the lights dimmed, me breathing out a breath I didn't even know that I was holding in.

"Wow. Oh my god, he just kind of serenaded you." Leah nods. "Except the part that he just called himself a dirtbag and that you have no idea that he exists!" She carried on with her words, me groaning. "It's supposed to be that he has no idea that I exist. But anyway." I nod once.

Me and Leah literally watches my hubby JUSTIN DREW BIEBER walk across the platform to go announce the nominees for the next award.

Now, I was elbowing Leah like crazy.

"Ugh just look at how gorgeous he is!" I whisper shouted to Leah. I am a teensy bit obsessed with the Bieber. But that's all.

"Not really!" Leah exclaimed with a chuckle.

He was announcing Best Male Artist and he was one of the nominees. That would be hilarious if he wins it! Then he'd be announcing it to himself!

"And the winner for best male artist is.. Uhh.." He looks at the card. "Me!" He says sooo cutely as I nearly shrieked with excitement, but I held that back.

If I was back in my hotel suite watching this on tv? I'd be jumping on my couch like some ape completely out of control.

"Ugh, beliebers." Leah sighed.

"Gurl!" I snap in a Z formation, making Leah laugh.

I turn on my camera taking a few photos as he walks off stage.

"Oh my god, there's Ed Sheeran, le Ginger Jesus." Leah gasped, turning to her left. And there he was.

"I got to interview him." I bragged, yes I am admitting that I was bragging about it.

"Oh my god! Urgh lucky!" She pouted.

"That's what they all say." I smirked, but really I didn't get any of it.

******

"Aww Lexie's letting you into the afterparty?!" Leah's eyes widened.

"Yup." I say, smiling at her.

"You are sooo lucky, again! Tell Ed Sheeran I love him, tell Rita Ora she's beautiful, tell Macklemore he is one sexy rapper, tell Mac Miller he's even sexier, tell the Kardashians that---"

"I can't hunt down for all of them, Leah!" I laughed, waiting out. There was the club, just across from me now..

"Ugh.. Then just tell Ed Sheeran I'm in love with him and he should marry me okay bye! See you tomorrow!" Leah rushes as she clumsily waves off a taxi and hops into it.

I looked at the time on my phone. It was now 10, and who knows how long the afterparty will go on for.

WOW I AM SO BAD! Might as well call me Noelle "Bad" Hallick. Because sure I am the baddest of the bad! Yes.

I usually went to bed at ten, but look at me going past my bed time!

I was hesitant to walk in to the place with strobbing lights and booming music.. Who knows what'll happen. I've never gone clubbing either soo.. We'll see how this'll go.