Chapter 3

-Noelle's POV-

I was trapped. If I tried to run away to my car or to the ocean, I would just get carried back over to the surface by the same strong boy.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS SO MANY TIMES I WILL LOSE MY JOB IF I DON'T GET OUT OF HERE" I shout pounding my fists on his back.

"I haven't gotten your name the past ten minutes, love. What's your name?" Harry asks nonchalantly.

I sighed, just going limp.

When I didn't answer, he seemed to repeat the same question on our way back.

"Why me?" I asked curiously.

"What?"

"Why me.. Why did you notice me."

"Well I didn't. We noticed your camera, that was." His voice vibrates against his broad back, which I felt.

I regret dropping my camera. If I didn't, I would've gotten to leave twenty minutes ago.

I pondered, my thoughts overcoming me as he walked in silence.

"So were we really that heartless?" The question came without awareness.

I bit my lip. "I'm sorry you don't have to answer that."

He unexpectedly drops me to my feet as I gasped.

"You were part of that?" He rose his voice, an angry look on his face.

I shook my head heavily, getting a bit tongue tied. I grew even more nervous. "Oh god, no no! I wasn't."

"Then how did you know? You know what, for a second, I thought you were normal. I tried to convince myself that you weren't one of those nasty paps. But really, it's no difference." He started to walk away, leaving me standing there.

Wasn't this what I wanted him and those boys to think?

"IT WAS MY CO WORKER!" I shouted.

Seeing that he had made a stop in his tracks, he probably heard me.

"And you still didn't stand up for us?"

"What the hell do I look like to you? Your personal assistant?" I shouted, which caused to draw attention from others.

Uh oh.

I speed walk up to the boy, pulling him by the shirt and to the side.

"Listen. I get it. I get how they're treating you and pressuring you all at once. I just want you to know that I'm not one of them. I may work as one, but truly, I do it for money and a passion for photography."

His facial expression seemed to change by what I said, a small smile replacing his frown a few moments later.

"Soo. I'm guessing this will be on the covers of magazines and the tv now?" He says, narrowing his eyes slightly because of the sun.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

He motions to the left, finding a couple of guys from the hive snapping pictures of me and Harry.

"Oh Mother fudge cake." My eyes widened as Harry looked at me with the same expression. "We have to seperate." I rushed. "When paps ask you, tell them that it was all a misunderstanding."

"You think they'll believe that shit?" He cusses. I was never comfortable with cussing..

"Ugh please say shizballs or shiznit." I corrected. "And just make something up."

"You know, you really are pretty." Harry says, we were hidden behind a tall tent where we were hidden.

I shook my head. "Yeah, if you're comparing me to a sack of potatoes." I chuckled.