Chapter 9

-Noelle's POV-

"So what are you guys performing?" I asked the five boys in front of me, glaring at my watch.

"It's a surprise." Niall grinned.

"Although I think you may like it." Harry winked.

I dryly laughed. "Oh really?" I say, but luckily I held back the other words that I was gonna say.

"Mhm." Harry chuckled, cheekily grinning at me.

I ignored it, just raising an eyebrow. "So anything you want to tell the fans? Any dating secrets? Or just any secrets at all?" I asked, thinking that was probably a really good question.

"Well I'm single now." Liam nods.

"I'm dating someone." Louis rose a hand.

"Me too." Zayn adds.

"I'm still a single pringle." Niall chuckled at his own saying as I smiled slightly.

"And.. I'm single, but I don't think I'll be single for long." Harry smirked in my direction.

"Oh is that really?" I say sarcastically. One more flirty remark from him, I will crush him.

The boys chuckled. "You look beautiful by the way, miss." Harry's eyes peered into mine as I grit my teeth.

That's it.

I switched the camera off, walking up to the curly haired boy. In a huff, I stomp my heel on his foot, as he grunted, leaning down. "Ow?!"

"Oh and don't forget this." I added, kneeing him in the crotch before I turned around and walked away.

Goodness! And that was how to handle a boy, the Noelle way.

******

The place was packed, me getting to sit in the third row with the rest of the paps who joined in.

I got to sit next to Leah. Remember that girl that went completely ape girl once she layed eyes on the boys that day on the beach? Yeah, that was her. A jumpy girl she was.

"Hey Noelle!"

I waved, seeing she was just in a strapless red dress and some black heels.

"I love the outfit!" She nods, referring to me.

"Yeah I like yours too!" I shouted over the crowd as she smiled.

The award show began about an hour ago, though. Now it was probably one more hour left..

I got a load of snapshots which was going to be good for me because I was probably gonna get a raise if I kept this up.

"How many shots did you get?" Leah craned her neck to look at my camera screen.

"I got one of Cody Simpson picking at his crotch! Oooh people will love that!"

I chuckled. "What? Really?"

"Mhm and believe it or not I snuck a shot of Bieber kissing Selena way in the back! Believe it or not, but I think they're back together!" She grinned.

And.. Leah might just be the one to get that raise.

My eyes widened. "Noo sorry that was me kissing him back there, sorry." I joked as Leah bubbled out a laugh.

That weird robotic voice then speaks up.

Please welcome.. Lucy Hale from the tv series Pretty Little Liars and her co-star Ian Harding.

I stared at her in awe, she looked so pretty tonight!

I snapped pictures of the two as much as I could because yuh know.. I kind of ship them not just in the show but in reality.

"The performers about to perform, are a boyband that's proved themselves amazing ever since 2010 on Britain's The X Factor." Ian nods.

I slouched. Great. I sure hope Harry can still walk after I just injured him badly. In two places nobody wants to get hit.. Well I'm still not apologizing, the piece of poop deserved it.

"They're five boys, and literally all girls fall to their knees just for them. This is.. One Direction!" Lucy smiles, before the cameras switched to the boys on the opposite stage.

Craning my neck, I pondered on why Harry said that I would like the song they were performing.

Screams from the crowd echoed me, rolling my eyes. I think I've had enough of these boys right now, really.

Seriously, it's like after that incident at Malibu everything just started to go downfall from there.

Music started playing, the spotlight on Niall. He was strumming on his guitar, bobbing his head up and down.

Harry's eyes immediately searched the crowd, until his eyes found mine. He grinned.

Well shiz then.

I looked away pretending I didn't see.

Leah elbowed me. "Is it just me, or is Harry Styles looking at you?"

"He isn't." I waved her off. "He's probably staring at something behind me." I shrugged as we both turned around to find a hairy old man.

He winked. "Hello there sweetheart." His voice was all ragged.

My eyes widened, whipping back around.

"Nope. Harry's definitely staring at you!" Leah exclaimed.

"Shh!" I hissed.

Harry soon starts to sing, his words startling me.

'Her name is Noelle, I have a dream about her.' He smirked in my direction, my palms starting to sweat. Wait.. Noelle.. Noelle was my name.. Therefore, I AM NOELLE OMG WOT

Leah smiled widely. "Oh my god! He just.. He was referring to you!" She squealed, bumping shoulders with me.

"What are you talking about?! There are a lot of Noelle's, and I happen to be one of them, we aren't sure." I shrugged nonchalantly, furrowing my eyebrows at him. But he really is singing to me, OH MY GOD HE IS A STUPID ASS UGH.

Oh how she rocks

In Keds and tube socks

But she doesn't know who I am

And she doesn't give a damn about me

Wait.. I don't wear tube socks do I? But yes, I don't give a damn about him, preach it curly.

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Once his solo finishes, there goes another wink towards me. I send him a stern glare to stop sending me winks and smirks, but still he won't give it up. I sighed, just slouching.

Leah seemed to be enjoying..

Thank you Harry Styles for ruining my night completely.

Dirtbag.