Chapter 60

- Noelle's POV -

I yawned. It was already like 6 in the morning, and me and Luke were STILL texting.

I swear, he's actually really amusing.

I chuckled at his text, tapping away as I walked to the kitchen.

It was so early. But anyway, I couldn't go back to sleep!

I stayed up until 4 in the morning texting the boy, talking about the most pointless things. After, I went to sleep for two hours, and here I am texting him..Again.

I just figured, me and Leah didn't have any food yet. Nothing.

Shoot.. We're going to die!

"LEAH!' I screamed.

I hear a muffled groan come from her room.

"IT'S A CRISIS, LEAH! GET OUT HERE" I panicked.

"Wait, will you?" She muttered in annoyance.

I wait for her to approach the kitchen, as she rubs her eyes groggily.

"What is it Noelle? It's six in the morning.."

"So? Look around, will you?' I motioned out, looking at her expectantly.

"What.. W-wait.. There's no food!" She gasped, eyes widening as she looked through the empty cabinets.

Here it comes..

*Radioactive plays* THIS IS IT THE APOCALYPSE.

"We could always just call room service." Leah shrugged, sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen.

"Okay, seems good enough to me." I chuckled, searching for the phone.

Spotting it, I pick it up and dial the numbers '429' for room service.

It rings three times before someone answers, speaking words I do NOT understand.

"Uhh me no es speaky espanol?" I questioned, biting my lip.

The man continues speaking, me figuring that he wasn't speaking spanish.. He was speaking french!

Dumbfounded, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry, could you get someone that speaks English on the line please?" I asked politely, only to get shouted at in french.

"Wait, I--"

The line went dead, me pouting.

"What'd they say? Is breakfast coming soon?!" She asks me desperately.

"No..The guy hung up on me!" I groaned.

"WHAT? What kind of room service is that?" Leah narrowed her eyes.

I sighed. "We could just go get food at the 5SOS residence."

"Nooo, Ashton can't see me." She pointed a finger at me as I chuckled.

"And why so?"

"Calum told him that I said he was hot! And I didn't say anything of the sort."

"Um yeah you kinda did.'' I glanced at her with amusement hinting in my eyes.

"I did?" She frowned thoughtfully.

"Who cares, Ashton knows you're a fangirl. Now we need food!" I waved her off.

I sent Luke a quick text.

N: Me and Leah are comin to ambush your hotel room.

He texted back, which just made me double over in laughter.

L: what? lol I've got great skills, watch out x

"Come on let's go.'' I chuckled, taking Leah's forearm in my hand, walking out of her hotel room.

N: we're coming in, 5..4...3..2..

I giggled quietly as we walked down the hall, towards their door.

I didn't expect the next happenings, as me and Leah screamed.

"BOO!" Luke screamed as he swung the door open and grabbed both me and Leah in his arms and carried us into their suite.

Wow, he's strong isn't he?

"OH MY GOD, YOU SCARED THE POOP OUT OF ME LUKE'' Leah breathed out once he set us down.

I shook my head. "We failed." I chuckled.

"Well what's the ambush for?" He asks.

"We need food." Leah nods, him laughing at how careless she said that.

"We need the same." He replied.

"WHAT?!" Me and Leah's eyes widened.

"No! We have all the raw food..Just that we don't know how to cook, and we're afraid that we'll burn the place." He smiled sheepishly.

I groaned, glancing at the other three boys still half asleep, sitting on the couch.

"We're begging youu" Michael yawned.

Me and Leah exchanged glances.

"Will we get a share in the food?" Leah asks, like we're making a deal.

"Course." Luke chuckled.

******

"BREAKFAST IS--"

Before I could even finish my sentence, the four boys rushed to the dining table, sitting in front of the food me and Leah made.

We made bacon, scrambled eggs, and waffles.

"Mmm this smells really good!" Ashton grinned, Leah smiling.

"Okay let's eat!" Calum stopped him from talking as they dug in before me and Leah could sit down.

"HEY HEY HEY! HALT!" I spoke in a man voice, laughing at my own joke, as they looked at me unamused.

"What? God, I'm funny.'' I laughed, shaking my head.

"She's really corny." Leah whispered, me frowning.

"Heard that!" I sat down next to her, collecting food on my plate.

"You were supposed to!" She smirked, the boys chuckling.

"You girls are funny." Luke pointed, biting out of his food.

"And good cooks." Michael smiled, as I chuckled.

"We are soo--"

Leah was interrupted by a certain Irish boy barging in.

"I SMELL THAT FOOD!' He exclaimed, grinning. But once he walked in, it all led into a silence, Leah tensing from beside me.

"L-Leah..Leah? Noelle?" He narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Uh oh.." Calum mumbled, looking down at his food and pretending to focus on it.

"Oh my god.'' I whispered, dropping my fork on my plate.

Leah was frozen, tears collecting in her eyes once Niall desperately made his way over to her.

"N-no. I.." She was completely tongue tied, dodging Niall, and running out.

And let the trouble begin.

________________________________

A/N:

Uh oh.. :o

THIS FANFIC REACHED A NUMBER ONE IN FAN FICTION AND HUMOR! :')

Can i just say, I love you guys sooo much! :*

I'll try to update twice today as a little gift! :D

AND YOU GUYS WENT OVER 600 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER, ILYSM!!

700 comments to find out what happens next?! :v

- BritishBums xox