Chapter 47

- Noelle's POV -

"You guys live right next to the boys!!" I nearly screamed at the top of my lungs, looking at the four.

"Yeah! We basically live all together, just that.. There's a wall." Calum nods, me chuckling.

"Wow, you guys are awesome. Thank you for running into me..Oh wait, can I do one thing real fast?"

They all seemed to nod, me grinning mischieviously.

I quickly dial in Leah, putting it on speaker.

"This is a friend.. But just wait, okay I'm gonna make her jealous." I say, as they laughed at that.

"Hello?" She answered in a hushed tone.

"Leah! What's up?"

"I don't think this is a time to talk right now!"

"Oh really? Even if I have Five Seconds of Summer in the hallway with me right now?"

"You.. Y-you WHAT?!" She gasped, squealing at the other end of the line.

"HA!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT? YOU'RE LYING TO ME NOELLE, STOP LYING OH MY GOD" I hear shuffling and Niall asking her what's wrong in the background.

"Something about 5sos being in the hallway?!"

"Hey Niall!" Ashton spoke, Niall laughing at the other end of the line.

"Hey Ashton!" Niall answered nonchalantly, me also being slightly shocked because the boys knew 5sos while me and Leah were completely clueless about it!

"NIALL YOU.. WAIT.. THAT WAS ASHTON OH MY GOD HI ASHTON I LOVE YOU TO PIECES, I SWEAR I'M NOT CRAZY, I JUST LOVE YOU LIKE A LOT." Leah's voice was shaking vigorously, me laughing hysterically.

Ashton laughed, holding a hand to his mouth. "I love you too!"

I hear a muffled scream at the other end of the line, and more shuffling.

"God sorry about that, she just.. Freaked out." Niall was now probably in hold of the phone.

"HEY NOELLE! DON'T YOU TOUCH THEM UNTIL I GET BACK TO THE HOTEL OH MY GOD!" I hear her, taking the phone back again, her breathing uneven.

"BAHA TO LATE, I GOT YOUR PRECIOUS LUKE" I say evilly, the four boys watching in complete amusement at this.

"NO!" Leah gasped, Niall nagging her before she argued back. "DON'T YOU TOUCH LUKEY POO HE'S MINE! I CALLED DIBS LAST MONTH REMEMBER?!"

"Well I don't take your dibs! Because I saw them first!"

"OH MY GOD WAIT IS CALUM THERE." Leah is flipping out, me too but.. Oh my god. We're both probably never going to forget this. Arguing over 5sos on the phone.

"They called dibs on me." Luke mumbled disbelievingly, as Micheal laughed throwing his head back.

"Yeh I'm here!" Calum spoke into the phone.

"OH MY GOD HI CALUM, I LOVE YOU"

- Leah's POV -

Okay soo Noelle wasn't bluffing! 5sos was actually right on the phone!

And I'm killing her for touching Luke, even though I CLEARLY called dibs on him.

It's been I don't know how long, but yes I was talking to thee Five Seconds of Summer. My all time favorite band?

I mean aside from Ed Sheeran. Le Jesus. Aha!

But if you ask me who's my favorite band, you'd probably find me shouting to the rooftops.. 5SOS!