Chapter 35

-Noelle's POV-

"Let's snap a picture for twitter!"

"Okay." Leah chuckled, posing next to me as I snapped a couple.

"You have twitter right? Zsorry..I'm a bit forgetful."

"Yes, I do have twitter." She chuckled, snatching my phone snd typing away before handing it back to me.

Me and Leah were now sat in their dressing room, ignoring the part that they were getting dressed and ready for the show.

"AHHH HELPP!" I hear Louis yelp, me immediately turning around, as well as Leah.

"What the hell?" Leah just says as Louis struggled to pull his tight shirt off. It was off halfway, just that it wouldn't budge.

I just laughed.

"Help?!"

"No wait a second, I'm trying to laugh." I pointed a finger.

He groaned, trying to walk over to me, instead he bumps into a wall just right in front of him.

"Okay, okay." I giggled, Leah smirking.

Walking over to the boy, I turn him around. "Stay still boy!" I instructed, slapping the side of his head playfully.

"Aye!" He slapped my arm, as I gasped. "OW?!"

"Okay." I smirked, pulling his shirt up for a boost.He wiggled out of it awkwardly like a worm, me looking at him weirdly.

"Something probably hit you in the head yuh know?" I teased.

"Yeah your hand did." He mumbled, tackling me abruptly and tickling me by poking at my sides as Leah looked at me surprisingly, laughing. She didn't even try and help me!

Laughing uncontrollably, my hair fanned as I closed my eyes. "LOUIS!L-LOUIS S-STOP!" I talked through loud giggles, my eyes shooting open as I find Harry pouting.

Louis turned around, finally stopping as I let out a big breath. Phew.

"Oh you jelly like the jelly fish?" Louis rose an eyebrow, me blushing as I hid my warm cheeks with my hair.

"No it's just that you're tickling her, like.. She doesn't like that." Harry shrugged, Leah furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh she seemed to be enjoying it." Louis chuckled, rolling off of me and flat onto the ground.

I sent Harry a glance, him pursing his lips.

"BOYS! SHOWTIME IN FIVE!" Paul stuck his head at the door, sending me and Leah a stern glare before leaving.

"THANKS PAUL-O!" Zayn says in a weird Spanish accent, Niall laughing as he clapped his hands amusedly.

Harry flips his curls, as his eyes peered into mine. Aww was he jelly like jelly fish?

"Yeah buddy!" Niall hollered, doing a little dance, Leah smiling.

I could even hear the faint screams out beyond the arena, me turning around to where the noises were coming from.

"Okay prayer circle everyone!" Liam clapped, as the boys formed a circle, them taking us in with them as well as their crew.

I was stood in between Harry and Liam, both their arms draped over my shoulders as both my arms were set around their waists.

I couldn't help but smile, Harry scooting a bit in closer. Niall and Louis were stood next to Leah doing the same.

"Thank you Jesus for everyone being here tonight, and thanks for bringing a couple few guests as well. We hope they enjoy the night we have instore for them." Liam smiled at both me and Leah.