Chapter 5

-Noelle's POV-

"Thanks Liam." I pat him on the back as he cleans the cereal mess all over my carpet.

"Did you do this?" He asks, looking up at me.

"No, actually my--"

"AWW OH MY GOODNESS, LOOK AT THE WITTLE KITTEN!" Louis' loud booming voice cuts me off.

I turned around, seeing Louis carefully approaching Jarvis who was standing in a corner.

"Careful, she's really vicious to people she doesn't know!" I warned, but he still took steps forward.

"Oh woman, I know what I'm doing." He says sassily, before turning his attention back to Jarvis.

Harry was sprawled over my couch, Niall and Zayn cleaning cat poop in the master bedroom.

"No fair, how come you get the huge suite?" Harry's voice startles me.

"Oh, well my mom actually knows the hotel manager, and the hotel manager was nice to give this suite to me for free."

"Aw come here kitty, you're---"

I hear Jarvis hiss until I hear her growl and then I hear Louis scream. I flinched at the sound and I find Louis running around the room, trying to get Jarvis off of his face.

"What is that sound?" Harry says, disturbing me very much.

"Why do you talk so slow?!" It irritates me when people talk slow. I just can't take it. I have my own pet peeves, and slow talking is one of them.

"Well I just have my own way." He snapped.

"You're way is stupid."

"Ugh, you're so mean."

"No I am not."

"That's probably why you work for the paparazzi." He retorted as my mouth hung open.

"Excuse me?!"

"Well that's probably why you are such a big jerk because you're in One Direction!" I shouted, my voice echoing the whole suite.

Gasps came from all the boys, one coming from Louis, who already had scratches on his face form Jarvis.

Good girl, Jarvis.

"Yes! It's true!" I exclaimed. "I mean it's my opinion!"

"Well excuse me, Miss Cranky Pants!''

"Oh don't you start! You act like you're ten!"

He gasps again as I give him an 'Oh that's right, I went there' kind of look.

"ME?! TEN?!" He screeches, Jarvis walking past him, as Louis steps back. "More like eleven."

Harry laughed dryly. "That's the same thing, Lou."

Louis glares at him, me rolling my eyes. "I mean you guys don't even know how to sing, it's just auto tune, isn't it?"

They all gasp again, Niall and Zayn's gasp hearable from the background.

"Of coarse not!" Harry isn't even facing the right way, since he still had the bandage on. Right now, he was talking to the wall.

"I'm right here." I sigh, face palming.

"Oh." He says sheepishly, turning around just a bit.

"Okay, turn a little more." I cleared my throat, as he obeyed. "Kay, continue."

"We can sing!" Liam frowned, throwing the trash he used to clean the mess up away before coming back into the lounge.

"No you can't!"