Chapter 41

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" Steve asked, me nearly choking on my own saliva.

"Umm..A-a date? Ahahaha.." I chuckled nervously.

"Look.. How about you just go and feed on some bibble and scurry on!" Leah rose an eyebrow as she did a rude hand motion.

"Bibble?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"YES bibble. The british popcorn." Leah nodded slowly like he couldn't really comprehend.

"Wow look at the time! I think I forgot something at the hotel, right Leah?"

"Yes, we need to find that bibble. Or I just might KILL someone." Leah narrowed her eyes at Steve.

"Soo that date?" His smile grew slightly. "I mean..You're single right? At least I know that you are.. And well the truth is."

"Steve, I don't know." I bit my lip.

"I've liked you ever since you started working here. I've hided these feelings about you.."

I hear a quiet thud under the desk, me kicking it. "Wow sorry my foot is throwing some spasms." I grit my teeth slightly.

"Calm. Yeah. Some people just need to STAY CALM" That was originally meant for Harry, me kicking the desk again as I smiled at Steve.

"Steve, you are a really good friend yuh know? But I think I might be to busy for a date, sorry." I try to get out of this.. Sticky situation.

"Heard that buddy, she doesn't want to go on a date with you!" Leah butts in again as I glanced at her. She just dislikes Steve that much that she doesn't even want him near me.

"Leah! Be nice." I instructed, Steve ignoring her.

"Um.." I tried to think of something. Come on Noelle, SAY SOMETHING!

"Aha yeah sure how about tonight?" I shrugged.

NOPE NOT THE RIGHT THING WOW OKAY.

But I mean.. If I said no, he would start thinking, and for all means, Steve would probably rat me out.

I could hear shuffling under the desk, me continuously kicking it again.

"Sorry my foot is throwing spasms again ow." I chuckled nervously, Leah looking at me wide eyed.

He smiled. "I'll call you."

Okay, that was waaay wrong..

I nodded slightly as he left, walking in the opposite direction.

******

*Back in the hotel*

"You said yes?!"

"OH MY GOD HARRY I PANICKED OKAY" I groaned. "I'm sorry, I'm just going to have to say no then." I set a hand over my head.

"You can't do that." He sighed. "If you do, you'll risk us getting caught. It's to late to turn him down." Harry shrugged.

I pouted. "I'm so sorry.."

"Look, I'm fine with letting some pap borrow my girlfriend. It's perfectly fine!" He waved off.

I smiled slightly. He just called me his girlfriend oh my asdjfghlk

"Harry, you know I could just.. Not go."

"But I want you to."

"You want me to?" I say slowly, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! Just no kissing or hugging or touching." He smiled sheepishly.

I chuckled. "It's just for an hour anyway.. Maybe less." I shrugged, him getting slightly closer.

Smiling, he leans in slowly as I hear a door open.

I scream, stumbling. I quickly shove Harry away, my eyes widening.

____________________________

A/N:

Sooo who saw them?! YOU'LL FIND OUT NEXT! lol

Sorry I'm just cliffy kind of person lol

Welp vote and comment! 200+ COMMENTS BEFORE LE NEXT CHAPPIE!

TANKS

-BritishBums xox