Chapter 55

- Noelle's POV -

"Eeeek that's the eiffle tower!" I was nearly sticking my head out the window.

"REALLY?! WE HAVE TO GET UP THERE" Leah screamed, me snapping a picture of the tall tower so I could post it on instagram.

"Yes!" I pointed.

We rented a car, now driving over to our current hotel.

We stayed in a plane for over 6 hours, so you could say we were really tired, but still energetic yuh know?

"Oh my god, we can talk to french people now." Leah gushed as I laughed, pulling my head back into the car.

"Yes! But.. Don't we have to speak french to do that?" I chuckled.

"Ugh, that's right." She pouted.

My phone screen lights up, indicating that there actually is someone calling me.

Glancing at the screen, it's Lexi's caller ID.

"It's Lexi." I awared.

"Put her on speaker." Leah nods, keeping her eye on the road.

"Hey Lex!" I exclaimed.

"Is everything going as planned?" She asks urgently.

"Yeah, the boys and more boys are here in Paris, and so are we." I say weirdly, Leah looking at me in a funny way.

"Okay, okay good. There will be a party there tonight, at 9. A formal one. The boys will be there and I want all the exclusive photos you can get! Don't make it obvious you're the press either. Dress nicely."

"Oh.. It's a formal party?" Leah whispered.

"Yes, it is Leah." Lexi obviously hears her as I chuckled.

"Okay." Leah sticks her tongue out mockingly me smiling.

"Well bye girls. Remember I want you both at your best behavior."

"Yeah! We're so responsible." I shrugged, chuckling.

******

"Say, what are you wearing to the party?" Leah asks me, falling onto one of the beds.

"Dunno." I shrugged. "A dress." I spoke the obvious, as she laughed.

"Hey, fix your luggage." I pointed at her suitcase still sitting in the corner.

"Laterrr, I'm tired." She whaled.

"You won't be tired if I did this!' I exclaimed, feeling her butt pockets for her phone.

"Agh Noelle what are you doing to my butt."

I laughed, getting what I needed and plugging it to the stereo that was already here once we got here.

"Put 5sos on." She pleaded.

"That's what I'm doing." I jumped up and down, putting their album on shuffle.

Turning it up all the way, she grins, shrieking.

"OH MY GOD, DANCE WITH ME COME ON" She rushed, pulling me up on her bed.

- Luke's POV - (YEAH BUDDY)

"Hey, do you hear that?" Michael sat up.

"No.." I shook my head.

"Oh wait, quiet." Calum waved me off as we all silenced, Ashton turning the tv down.

"Oh my god, they're playing.. Us?" I chuckled.

"We've got to find that room!" Michael laughed.

"Are you crazy? We could get in big trouble!" I frowned.