Chapter 54

- Noelle's POV -

The next morning, me and Leah were just sat on our couches watching some quality television, E! to be precise.

I slurped from my cereal bowl, continuing to as Leah stopped me.

"I find that really annoying.' She laughed glancing at me.

We both enjoyed some fruity pebbles, our eyes glued to the tv.

"Shiz Dave Franco is soo smokin'!" I nearly screamed once he came out on the screen, something about a new movie.

"Yessss" Leah danced a little once the announcer lady simply said 'Dave Franco WILL be starring in a new film coming later this Fall!'

"Let's not forget about James Franco. The older sexy brother." I say as Leah smiled.

"I call James."

"And Dave is mine." I pouted, taking another bite out of my cereal.

"I mean, is it possible for two related men to be that hot?!" Leah shrugged, me nodding, obviously agreeing to her little theory.

We silenced once we heard the two words 'One Direction' come up.

"Change the channel." I sighed, biting my lip.

"Wait.." Her voice trailed, actually turning it up.

We both listened in, still slurping from our cereal bowls.

'Harry Styles spot out with Taylor Swift in Sydney Austrailia?! What could this mean? Is Harry secretly dating another girl after a long time being single?!'

Painful pictures showed on the screen, me cringing as they held hands, and hugging..

The last photo made me spat my cereal out, my eyes widening.

They.. They kissed..

I shouldn't even be so effected about it, he's just a friend of mine, but barely anymore.. We haven't seen those boys in months.

"What? Is that real?" Leah coughed, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, it is so what?" I shrugged, munching on my cereal angrily.

"You're angry, Noelle." She simple states.

"I'm not! I'm okay." I chuckled lightly, slamming my bowl down on the coffee table.

Leah flinched.

Why was I so pissed? I bet he didn't even remember me! Okay, just the thought of that pissed me off even more.

I groaned, stuffing my face into a couch pillow.

"Okay change the channel seriously." I mumbled into the pillow, making my voice sound muffled.

But she didn't.

'Apparently, Harry and Niall were both seen out in Sydney! Niall being with Demi Lovato this time round! We all knew these two would get together sometime! Guess these two are going in the.. Love direction!' The announcer spoke, Leah staying silent.

"That's so corny." I chuckled lightly, trying to lighten the mood as I glanced at Leah.

Her eyes were already brimmed with tears as she looked down at her cereal sadly.

"Oh Leah.'' I sighed, taking the girl into a side hug. "I'm sorry."

"I'm.. Just.." She was at the loss of words.

"Are you okay?'' I look at her.

"Peachy." She squeaked, sniffling.

I really, really felt bad for her. She liked Niall a lot she just never really got herself to admit it. But once she was about to, clearly Niall moves on, and she's just.. Peachy.

"I-I feel so stupid." She sighed, as she silently cried into my chest.

"You aren't stupid. Niall is." I said honestly. And Harry is, but I don't care, he can date whoever he wants..

I don't control him anyway. And I could date whoever I want to date. Seems fair enough, right?

******

Going to work was the last thing I wanted to do, Lexi saying something like 'a special assignment' for us teens. Teens, by means being me and Leah. Aha I RHYMED!

Next year, I won't be a teen. I'll be a.. A 21 year old.

Once me and Leah arrived, we got out of her car and walked into the hive.

"What do you think it is?' She asks me.

"Dunno. Lex promised she'd double our salery."

"Well then this better be good..''

-------

"This assignment will require tons of travelling, and tons of your ninja skills, Noelle. You CANNOT be seen!"

"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed energetically.

"Yup, got it.' Leah nods in confirmation. "So what's it gonna be?"

"I'm sending you to go undercover to follow One Direction and that Aussie band they're touring with, and get all the juicy rumors and pics of those new couples as well! You'll be following them for two weeks wherever they go, and I expect a lot from you two. I'm counting on the both of you for this."

"Wait, you're talking about 5sos." Leah corrected. "And.. Whaattt..."

"Yeah, what she said.' I agreed, as we sat nervously in front of her desk.

"I could triple your salery.'' She nods, folding her hands.

I nearly choked, Leah's eyes widening.

"That would be over 2 thousand bucks for each of us.." Leah gushed.

"True. But only if you agree and sign this contract on going! You're plane leaves to France tomorrow."

"FRANCE" Me and Leah screamed, me tightly hugging onto Leah.

So we go to France and who knows where else plus we get over 2k bucks at the end? I don't know, but I am soo in! Lexi has her ways with bribery.

You can bribe me and Leah with food or cash. That's just how we roll yo.

"Paris, to be precise." Lexi nods, smiling icily as me and Leah double over in excitement.

"But, mark my words. I do not want any of them noticing you.. NO ONE"

"We promise." I nodded.

But the only glitch about this.. Is that we would have to make our eyes suffer watching all the lovesick puppies cuddle, I'm talking about you know who.. Ughh.

"Here are all your plane tickets for all the places you'll be going to, and.. Your hotel cash."

"Oh my god, this is so exciting.'' Leah grinned, oblivious to the Niall situation.

Eh, whatever.. Forget them!

__________________________

A/N:

There ya gooo!! :)

Sooo what do you think??

THE GIRLS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

230 COMMENTS, 900 VOTES, AND 10 FANS BEFORE I MUST UPDATE!!

Thank youuuu

- BritishBums xox