Chapter 23

-Harry's POV-

I was about to shake her awake, Leah stopping me before I could.

"Don't you dare wake her up.. Boy she throws tantrums if you do. She freaks out." Leah says scaredly.

"Ohh.. Umm what should I do? She's like layed over me." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Get her to bed without waking her up. Good luck with that."

It was now about 9 at night, the trays of food now empty all because of us. Mostly Niall though.

I tentatively pick the girl up, her growing limp in my arms as her head falls to my chest. She snorted, Leah lowly laughing.

"Careful she's a heavy sleeper." Leah chuckled.

"We're gonna go on and get back to our hotel suite. Haz just catch up with us alright?" Liam nods, yawning.

"Thank you for the food." Niall tells Leah, as she chuckled.

"Tell Noelle that."

I smiled, walking down the hallway as I carried her bridal style.

Her arms draped around my neck as I kicked her door open, flicking her lights on.

Quickly closing the curtains before I tried anything, I gently set her on her bed, as she immediately took her surroundings in.

Her head fell to her pillow, her soft snores echoing the room as I smiled amusedly. She was unbelievably cute. Somehow.

"Night." I muttered, sending her one more glance before I was about to leave and shut her lights.

"Harry?" She mumbled, her voice sounding a bit muffled since she was speaking into her pillow.

"Yeh?"

"Could you stay?" She asks shyly.

"Gladly." I chuckled. "I can only stay for a bit though."

"Could you stay the night?" She asks once I kick my shoes off and climb into the part of the bed that was vacant.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep." I smiled at her sleepy self.

"Noo." She whined. "Stay or the boogie man will eat me." Noelle whaled as I laughed.

"Alright, alright. I'll be here right next to you."

"Right next to youuu, right next to youuu" She was singing that Justin Bieber song as I chuckled.

"Are you really that much of a belieber?" I smirked.

"Very. Love that boy to death."

"Even more than you love me?"

She lifted her head up, narrowing her eyes at me as I shrugged, lifting my hands up in mock defense.

"Yes. I love Justin Bieber more than you." She chuckled, her eyes still closed.

"But you still love me." I couldn't help but smile at where this was leading up to.

"I didn't say anything Curly, so." She smirked, turning around the opposite way and tugging the covers over her.

"Hey Noelle?" I stared at the ceiling.

"Mmm." She hummed, her back turned to me.

"So you're still gonna be working for the paps?"

"Only job I can get right now." She said weakly.

"Oh.. I could probably get you a job."

Noelle had stayed silent for awhile before she turned back around to face me. "You know you don't have to do that for me.. I'm just taking advantage of you."