Chapter 61

- Niall's POV -

I smelled food in the 5sos residence, and so I immediately walked in without hesitation.

I was hungry!

My eyes softened, my jaw dropping when I found Leah at their dining table, along with Noelle.

What were they doing here?

Once I spoke, Leah ran out, past me.

I needed to talk to her..

"Well don't just stand there, go after her!" Noelle gave me a duh look as I groaned, turning around and running after her.

Once I made it down the hall, Leah was already stood in the elevator, tears in her eyes.

Before the doors closed, I sprinted towards it, running in before the doors closed.

She gasped, looking at me sadly.

"Leah, please let me talk to you." I pleaded, looking at her desperately.

"Niall, I.. Why couldn't you tell me yourself that you dating a different girl was fake? I-I had to hear it from Harry.. Did you even know how much it hurt that you couldn't tell me yourself? I obviously don't mean anything to you anymore." She cried, making my heart hurt. I never liked seeing her crying. And I was beyond guilty, seeing I was the one causing her pain.

"Leah, listen.. I-I'm sorry." I whispered. "Look at me." I pleaded desperately as she avoided eye contact.

"Just leave me alone, Niall." She spoke bitterly, glaring at me as she wiped her tears away.

"No, you know what, I'm not going to ever leave you alone again Leah." I was on the verge of tears now.

She seemed to be taken aback by my own words, finally locking stare with me. "Do you..Really mean that?"

"I don't care anymore, I'd do anything for you."

- Leah's POV -

His words made my heart flutter, just like old times.

But.. I know that I missed him a lot,deep inside this stubborn mind of mine.

"Niall, I need to tell you something." I sighed loudly.

"What?" He asked desperately.

"I was Norma the chicken lady." I broke out, biting my lip.

"Oh my god, it's like I knew that voice from somewhere!" His face flushed with relief, me supressing a smile.

"Why'd you just decide to prank call me?"

"No it wasn't supposed to be a prank call, I just.. I kind of chickened out. I-I had to tell you something."

"Well.. If it wasn't fried chicken, what was it?"

"Niall.. Remember what you told me at the airport three months ago?"

"Yeah..Of course I do." He nods.

"Okay. Well, I never really got to answer you because the flight lady was rushing us." I explained.

He stayed silent. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I completely understand. No girls ever like me.." He pursed his lips.

"No, Niall! Oh my god. I liked you ever since you kissed me for that stupid publicity stunt. You're perfect. You're everything a girl needs, more than what a girl needs." I gushed, motioning.

Niall's jaw dropped, me sighing as I walked up to him and planted my lips on his in a quite passionate kiss.

My fingers clasped the back of his neck, pulling him closer as his arms rested around my waist.

His soft lips were a sensation on mine, a sensation that I actually missed a lot.

Sparks were all I saw at that moment.

---------

- Noelle's POV -

"I've gotta go.." I gushed, glancing at the four.

"Watch out, the other mates are just next door." Ashton warns.

"Got it." I smiled, taking mine and Leah's breakfast plates, leaving naturally as they laughed.

"Later!" Michael hollers.

"Bye!" Calum follows.

"Bye babe!" Luke smiled.

THERE GOES THE BABE THING AGAIN GOD WHAT IS IT WITH FOREIGN PEOPLE?!

They doubled over in laughter, me blushing heavily.

I said that aloud, didn't I?..

"Pretend that I didn't say that." I pointed, nodding. "GOSH STOP LAUGHING" I fake cried, leaving dramatically as I shut the door behind me.

Swiftly making it back to the hotel room, I shut the door behind me to find..

Harry.

WAIT THAT'S THE CURLY HARRY WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE ROOM?! OH SHOOT I DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR.

I whispered a darnit under my breath.

About to turn around and leave, he quickly runs ahead of me and blocks the door with his broad body, me bumping into him as I gasped.

"Noelle.."

I shook my head stubbornly, attempting to run to my bedroom, but Mr. Long legs had to beat me to it again, as he sighed.

"Would you stop trying to run away from me?!" He was obviously frustrated with my stubborness.

"NO!" I shouted back, tickling him so he would move aside.

Poking around his ribs and his stomach, he cackles, this funny look on his face. I wanted to laugh, but I pushed that thought away right now.

As I succeeded, I quickly walked into my room and locked the door.

"Noelle, please let me explain!"

"Nope, you had the chance to do that three months ago, Harry!" I sighed, sitting on my bed. "Besides, how did you find out where we were?!" I scoffed, turning the tv on.

Silence followed, telling me he probably left.

"Thank you.'' I mentally thanked whatever got him to leave.

In a moment, I hear a guitar playing.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

That's until I realized..

He was singing to me.

____________________________

A/N:

WAHHH! :'D

Hope that suited your fancies! lol

:D

:D

THE BOYS ARE BACKKK

LOL MMKAY,

FOLLOW MY OFFICIAL TWITTAH: @BritishBums_

Follow my personal ig: 5secondsofmia

Follow my 1D ig account: curlysbowtie

Follow my 5SOS ig account: _5sostho OR 5sostho_ I forgot which was which lol xD

AND follow my 1D/5SOS tumblr account and feel free to ask me anything!: just-no-niall.tumblr.com

And of course, don't forget to follow Noelle and Leah's twitters! :)

@Hai_Its_Noelle and @Omg_Its_Leahx

1,000 votes and 1,000 comments before the next chappie!

I love you guisss! BYE !

- BritishBums xox