Chapter 46

A/N: SPECIAL GUEST STARS IN THIS CHAPTER! OMG OK FEELSSS, HERE IT IS, YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!

- BritishBums xox

-Noelle's POV-

No of course I wasn't giving up on Harry.. Never.

I was being my stubborn self.

Just as I seemed to say that, I stupidly bump into a wall as I groaned.

Yes, I was mad at Harry because.. Why wouldn't he tell me? Ugh.

My mind leaped into different thoughts, until I find my hotel room.

Sighing, I knock twice, knowing Leah's in there.

"Hey Noelle!" Leah smiled, but her smile faded once she saw this sad look on my face.

"Aw booboo what's wrong? I had to deal with two quite sad people tonight." Leah cocks her head to the living room.

"Oh. Who is it?" I asked softly.

"Well right now, we're talking about you. What happened? You look like clouds just started peeing on you."

"I wouldn't bother..The boys are leaving for tour soon anyway." I sighed. "This was all a complete waste of time." I shrugged.

"What are you saying?.."

I torally spaced that Leah didn't know about me and Harry..

"O-oh.. Leah, you see. I don't want you being mad at me okay? It's my own personal reasons. You understand that I have certain things to keep to myself right?"

"Course."

I nod once. "Okay so me and Harry are.. Together."

She coughed, me expecting her to be mad at me. But instead, she shrieks, hugging me.

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND THAT ISN'T A LOSER!"

"HEY!" I pouted.

"Oh my god!" She grinned, pecking me roughly on the cheek as my eyes widened, laughing.

But my smile soon faded, remembering what had just happened, and what I had just did.

"What's wrong?" Leah asks again.

"I.. I broke up with him." I sighed loudly, looking down at my shoes.

"YOU DID WHAT?! You broke up with HARRY STYLES?! Woman!" She rose an eyebrow.

"I was mad! I.."

"You still like him." She confirmed.

"Yes, but I just.."

"You had to break up with him because you said they were leaving for tour." She finishes my sentence again.

"Yes,yes. But really, I'm just really dissappointed he didn't tell me any earlier. He knew that I couldn't come, so why didn't he tell me?"

Leah shrugged. "Niall broke some news to me too."

"What was it?"

Leah motioned me in as I walked in, finding Niall on our couch, watching the telly.

"Hey Noelle." He says casually, nodding over to me.

"Hey Niall." I waved, plopping onto the sofa next to him, Leah sitting on the other side of him. "So what's up?"

"Um.. Well.. I told Leah about a couple minutes ago that I was kind of getting stopped from singing on the next tour?"

"Whattt?" I gasped and rose an eyebrow at the same time. What was this, an episode of some reality show?