Chapter 12

-Harry's POV-

Nope there goes my perfectly good hipster shirt that I bought for 20 bucks the other day?!

All Zayn and Liam could do was sit and watch at what this girl is doing to me! All I could do was scream! A girl is beating up.. Okay that's not something I want to tell my future girlfriend.. Wait. Noelle's gonna be my future girlfriend..

Ha ha just kidding. But maybe she'd like to give that a chance? Eh what am I saying, we have NO chance. She just wasn't the right girl for me. I mean ME dating a paparazzi? My worst enemy? Uh I don't think so.

But I can't help but just.. Flirt with her. She plays so hard to get that it incourages me to do even more..

I'm not that kind of guy, I swear. I'm a really good guy! I just.. Noelle is so intimidating. I like that side of her.

"Okay." I think she is finally tired, climbing off of me.

Once I get back up breathless, I was a mess. My shirt was ripped, my face slightly scratched.

She huffed before she was frustrated all over again. "And by the way I take my apology back. I MEANT to knee you in the crotch." She rose an eyebrow, as she does it even harder this time.

Shit. I grunted, falling to my knees and holding my hands over the place where the light doesn't shine.

Okay she isn't joking this time round.

"You are ruining my life." She says seriously. And when I find tears brimming in her eyes she whips around and locks herself in her bedroom.

I sighed, laying face down on the ground.

"You ruined her life, mate." I hear Zayn.

"Zayn, really?!" I groaned, turning to him.

He shrugged. "It's true Haz!"

"No it isn't. It isn't your fault Har, that you're the person that you are. And Noelle's a bit sad an stressed, but I mean.. You really did risk her job Harry, and you might be risking your job too." Liam nods.

"What?"

Just right after I said that, Liam's phone starts ringing. He immediately searches for it and picks it up.

"Ello?"

He flinches as if someone's screaming at him and then he grimaces.

"Uhh.. Harry it's management." Liam looked nervously over to me.

"Tell them I'm not here." I mouthed.

"Uhh---"

Liam gets cut off by another scold. Surprisingly I could hear it all the way from here. Okay, now I'm scared.

"Okay, okay!" Liam bit his lip, handing the phone over to me. "Just take it!" He hissed.

I sighed, snatching it and pressing it to my ear.

"I'll go check on Noelle." Zayn insisted, semi jogging down her long hallway.

"Err this is Harry." I spoke into the phone.

"HARRY STYLES WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?! LOOK AT WHAT IS ALL OVER THE TABLOIDS AND YOU TELL ME! WHY THE PAPARAZZI? YOU JUST HAD TO GO SCANDALIZE A PAPARAZZI HERSELF?! HARRY DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS WILL BE FOR YOUR CAREER AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE BAND?!"

I closed my eyes, frustrated.

"Yes I do just.. I can fix it."

"You know what, you can't. I don't want you ever talking to or seeing that girl ever again! Tomorrow I will schedule you boys a press conference and you will have to announce that she was nothing and you were just helping her out. TELL THE PRESS THAT SHE WAS NOTHING TO YOU AND THAT IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE. Another mistake like this? You're career just may be at stake."