Chapter 69

- Noelle's POV -

I hear screams echo the arena, me smiling through the kiss.

A tear slipped out of my eye, Harry caressing my cheek and wiping that tear off with the tip of his thumb.

I was so happy.. To be kissing him again without anymore awkward feelings. Without anything holding us back.

Turns out, it's been our reputations that's been holding us back all along.

Harry grabbed a mic, speaking to the paps up front.

"I'm in love with Noelle Hallick. She's a paparazzi and I don't f*cking care.'' He says, my eyes widening.

"Harry!" I gasped.

"I got this." He motioned.

Cameras flashed, me supressing a smile.

Leah stared shocked, but cheered anyway.

"Are we wrapping this up?" Louis mouthed.

I shook my head, taking his mic.

"Um..I'm Noelle. Some of you know me, and some of you don't, but yeah it's true.. I'm a paparazzi. You'd probably think that I just played Harry into dating me for my job, but.. I'm not that kind of person. You might think it's entirely impossible for a popstar to fall in love with one of their worst enemies in their business.. But turns out, it isn't. Me and Harry proved that." I smiled, blinking away my tears as Harry looked down at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"My boss will kill me for this.. Probably even fire me. But I think I'm gonna quit." I bit my lip. "Yeah. But.. I promise. I promise I'm not one of those disgusting paps. It's hard to look into paps.. But I'm definitely not one of them. I used to consider bumping into these boys a 'mistake'. But then again.. It was probably one of the best things that happened to me and my friend Leah." I chuckled.

"I know we've been hiding for so long, we didn't want anyone to know about this.. Only because we were scared. Me and Harry were both scared it would affect the both of our occupations in a bad way. I guess now we aren't too scared. We've known these boys for nearly a half year now, no one really knowing about this hidden secret.. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet. Um, the paps are the capulets and all the celebrities are the montigues?.. Yeah." I smiled.

"But we didnt end up killing ourselves.' Harry pointed a finger, butting in.

Laughter errupted as I laughed along.

"So.. Yeah. That's all really. I.. I really do love him. And that was a good song." I smiled, patting the tall boy on the chest.

"I believe all of you want to kill me now.." My voice trailed, people laughing.

"So.. You don't want to kill me?.." My voice trailed in confusion.

I feel Harry slither an arm around my waist, his large hand on the small of my back.

"Are you kidding? They love you." He whispers in my ear.

I bit my lip. I've never been appreciated like this before.. Ever.

I was actually a nobody, six months back. I remembered that, clearly.

"Ugh." I sighed, shaking my head. "No no no no.." I whispered.

Luke. Luke Hemmings.

I run backstage as fast as I could, looking around frantically.

I talked to all the crew who passed, consisting of Paul, Lou, Stan their guitarist, and Josh their drummer. They had no idea where he was.