Chapter 42

- Noelle's POV -

"Shoot." I muttered. "HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shout quite fakely as Harry sighed.

"Lou.." Harry said calmly.

"HARRY"

"Shh!" Harry clammed his hands over Louis' mouth.

"Shuwershbouttukishnoellesh?!" Louis spoke through Harry's hands. I understood him well he said 'You were about to kiss Noelle?!'

Kay, me and Harry are obviously not doing a good job if two people already know in less than a week!

"She was just practicing. God Lou, what are you thinking?" Harry lied.

"Practicing for your date with Steve because you are a loser at kissing?" Louis guessed.

"Wow you caught us practicing for my date with Steve, darnit!" I snapped, chuckling nervously. I glanced at Harry to play along.

Louis laughed. "I wish Harry could've practiced with me before my first date with Eleanor." He joked, Harry chuckling.

"Eleanor?" I asked.

"Eleanor. My girlfriend. You'll have to meet her sometime." Louis grinned.

"Wow I never knew a guy like you could get a girlfriend." I joked, Harry laughing slightly.

"Hey!" He pouted, me laughing as well.

"Do me a favor Lou, and do not tell anyone we were practicing for her date." Harry nods slowly.

"Course! So are you guys friends with benefits now, is that it?"

"NO!" Both me and Harry shouted defensively as we looked at him weirdly.

"No! Just no." I shook my head.

"That's just complely random." Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, okay! Gosh!'

"Bye now." I waved. Checking my phone it was about six in the morning now. I guess I should go and get some more sleep.

The day was good, seeing the plan went alright and.. I had a date with Steve tonight..

Okay maybe the day wasn't AS good.

"So as I was saying--"

"You don't want him kissing, hugging, or touching me." I finished his sentence.

"Good girl." Harry grinned, pulling me into his arms. Rolling my eyes, I let him peck me on the cheek.

"Hey where's Leah by the way?" I asked.

"Oh I saw her walk into our room with the others."

I nodded.

"You're always welcome too, love." Harry winked, making me laugh.

"Okay, okay. Well that leaves me no choice but to stay then."

Walking in, I find Leah singing on some kareoke majiggy as I chuckled.

"IM NOT THAT INNOCENT" Leah belted out as she stood on the couch.

The boys watched amusedly, clapping for her, as well as Niall who was staring at her in awe.

"Good poop is that kareoke?!" I gasped, making my way over and plopping onto the couch next to Leah.

Harry follows, sitting next to Liam.

"Let's all sing together! I wanna pick a song." I grinned, snatching the remote.

Briefly, microphones were handed out by Zayn.

"I'll go fetch us some beer!" Louis nodded.

"Ugh Louis, fetch is so not going to happen." Leah snaps her fingers like in that one scene in Mean Girls.

We all errupted into a fit of laughter as Louis just shook his head.

He vanished into the kitchen as I picked a fairly good song. I think.

"Hit me with your best shot?" Liam questions.

The music starts to play as Leah put her head in her hands.

"Oh god I can't help but dance to this song.''

*****

Somehow.. In about just an hour, all five boys were completely WASTED.

I was sprawled over Liam and Zayn's laps as I was sat upside down.

"Don't touch my hair." I tell Liam, Zayn laughing.

"I'm a bradford bad boii ahahaa" He does some weird hand gestures, Louis chugging the rest of his beer and dropping the empty bottle to the carpet.

"Is this what you guys do everyday?" Leah asks, turning to Niall who was doing weird sways.

"THIS ONE'S FOR YOU OUT THERE!" Harry hollers, nodding as he groggily winks over at me.

"Oh my god." I muttered under my breath, Leah raising her eyebrows.

"He is so drunk that he's singing to you." Leah smirked, as I rolled my eyes.

"ISN'T SHE LOVLEHH, ISN'T SHE WONDERFULLL," Harry was attempting to stand up on the couch.

''ISN'T SHE.. PRECIOUSSS, LESS THAN ONE MINUTE OLDDD" He closes his eyes as I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous this looked.

I decided on getting this on video so I could show him this tomorrow.

"CUZ. I NEVER THOUGHT THROUGH LOVE WE'D BE," He slurred before he tips over falling over the couch in a thud.

"Oh god, I got him. Make sure the other four don't do anything crazy."

Harry is rolling over the carpet like a dog, laughing like a weirdo as I groaned.

"Harry, I'm serious you've got to get up." I say flatly.

''I said it.. Y-you're.. Lovely,'' He's still slurring as he grinned widely.

'Come on sir." I chuckled, still very amused as I finished up recording.

Locking my phone, I slip it into my pocket.

Helping the boy up, I easily sit him back onto the couch.

"NIALL NO, PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON" Leah yelled at him, pointing a finger.

Niall laughed, looking down. He was in these Irish flag boxers, his jeans no where to be seen.

Oh dear lord, help us on this early, early morning.

________________________

A/N:

There ya go! lol :'D

200 comments and 600 votes before the next update??

Thankies!

- BritishBums xox