Chapter 48

- Noelle's POV -

"Well, I should go.." My voice trailed.

"Yeah.."

I nod once, slowly twirling around, about to make my way out the door.

"Wait." He stops me, as I closed my eyes.

"Yes?"I asked, pulling a small smile as I turned back around.

"I didn't count that as a real goodbye kiss cos' Luke interrupted." He pointed, chuckling.

I chuckled along, shaking my head. "If ya want me to kiss you, just say so."

"Okay, friendly kiss me." He corrected, me nodding in agreement.

Leaning in, I peck him on the lips slightly. "That's a friendly kiss for you." I teased, his lips brushing mine once more before I pulled away.

"Bye." He smiled lopsidedly.

I waved, leaving officially. Well not permanently. I'd still see him, tomorrow and then the next day...

But then it would all be over after that.

I'd go back to my loser-ish life of being a snobby pap. Yeah there was problems with them and the tabloids, but I mean.. That's okay.

Mumbling things to myself, I find that the door was open to the OTHER boys' hotel room, me being nothing but tempted right now.

I'm mentally telling myself not to walk in, and still my feet still walk towards the door.

WHAT AM I DOING.. I MEAN..

I'm sure nothing's wrong with a little snooping right?.. Okay, just don't get caught Noelle.

The first thing I find is a note left on the coffee table, me walking towards it.

Dear Luke and Ashton,

Me and Michael went down to the lobby to go.. Be bad. We'll be back in a couple of minutes! And don't worry, we'll lock the door!

- Calum =)

I giggled quietly at the smiley face, me biting my lip. They clearly forgot about locking the door because it was wide open.

Yuh never know, a crazy fangirl could just walk in and snoop away!

Okay, I'm obviously talking about me.

It was silence, me hearing nothing but drum sticks tapping against something, humming, and a shower going starting to go off just right now.

Silently, I linger down the hall, looking through their rooms. I gasped, immediately knowing this was Michael's room.

Grinning, I silently hop on the bed and sniff the covers. "Oh my god." I whispered.

I WAS IN MICHAEL CLIFFORD'S ROOM NO ONE TOUCH ME OMG

Looking at the stuff around the room, I see like three guitars in the corner of his room and some old records on the bedside table.

If people only knew..

Moving on, I pass by another room, me finding Ashton playing with drumsticks boredly.

My eyes widened, me leaning on the wall as I held a hand to my mouth. Oh my god is he hot or what?!

I mouthed cuss words, squeezing my eyes closed once my phone buzzed.

The beat stops, assuming that Ashton heard that as I quickly crawled away the opposite direction before he could look up.

Entering I don't know who's room, I silently close the door behind me, my eyes litwrally bulging out of their sockets once I took in my surroundings.

I WAS IN THEIR BATHROOM, AND LUKE WAS IN THE SHOWER.

My heart beat rapidly as I tried to suppress my breathing.

His clothes were scattered over the white marble floor, as I see a silhouette of his body behind the shower curtains, his beautiful voice filling the room.

I stared in awe, my jaw dropping. Even though I couldn't completely see him naked in the shower, I still saw him in the shower! OH MY FRIGGIN' GLOB.

I find his blue boxers neatly folded on the counter me making a mini tantrum.

Okay, maybe I'm tempted to pick them up and keep it as a souvenir... Signifying that I actually met 5sos..

Okay just turn around and walk away, you've already walked into their hotel room without notice, which is considered trespassing, soo DON'T STEAL THE BOXERS!

Maybe I will just pick them up and run out of the room? Yeah.That seems like a much better plan to me.

Hesitantly, my hand reaches for the pair of boxers.

And as if everything was going smooth..

The shower curtain swings open, Luke yelling, me screaming.

That did NOT end well..

____________________________

A/N:

An enjoyable filler for all of you!

:) lol I read the comments, seeing most of you shipping Noelle with Luke.. Just to make Harry jelly so I made this chapter!!

BUT AWW OMG

Btw guys, this book will end in about 10 more chapters or so.. SO WEEEHH

I'LL BE UPDATING SOON!

VOTE AND COMMENT! 200 COMMENTS BEFORE I UPDATE! Tell me wht u thought about the chapter, I really do read ALL of your comments! :D

- BritishBums xox